Child abuse with movies...

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
Well, okay, I give them a fruit rollup every now and again with their nightly shot of Turkey.

:smack: fruit rollups have too much sucrose, causes cancer. Just add a dab of OJ to the Wild Turkey and you've got yourself a good breakfast drink. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Don't say I never gave you nothin'. :yay:

Did you know that Nacho Cheese Doritos and french onion dip are a complete and balanced meal? It's true! My kids have eaten nothing but and are healthy as hogs.

Well, okay, I give them a fruit rollup every now and again with their nightly shot of Turkey.

Does that count if you have farted in the bag?

Geek

Christy said:
I have a very large data pool, I see what's coming out of college today, unfortunately, we all have to work with them. :ohwell: :

I wonder how I'd have fit in to your classroom as a kid? I should scan in and post a Halloween story I wrote in 3rd grade. Was sent home with the note "Christy has excellent writing skills, but it was a bit graphic". I talked of cutting off heads, pulling out intestines, the whole lot. At that time, I don't think I'd ever been exposed to any real horror movies. It all came out of my very vivid imagination. You'd have more than likely called social services and tried to have my parents arrested. :jameo:

Incidentally, that went down under the rule of "Don't embarrass the family" so my parents weren't pleased. :ohwell:

I wish people would just leave kids alone and let them be kids, let them make mistakes and be stupid. I'm not going to kirk out if my kid catches a scary movie on the tv.

I would have had you read it to me. Then I would ask where you got your idea from. Not a lot shocks me anymore. If you were clean, happy, and social then I would be happy you spelled intestines right :yay: But you strike me more of a glue sniffing, worm eating, stinker. :whistle:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Somdmommy said:
Hmmm, And where might I find those?

I only remember that once, but hard to say really. Still I know for sure that I was not bragging, its not really something I would brag about!

You could be thinking of Dowhats post, he brings it up sometimes? :coffee:
Wow! You must really think you are dealing with some stupid people here!

You told us how you send the kid to the grandparents when you have your parties, and that they know what you are doing. The grandparents also can't say much because they aren't any better.

Why do you think people call swinging "jeeping" now? Could it maybe, just possibly, maybe, possibly, be you?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:

You told us how you send the kid to the grandparents when you have your parties, and that they know what you are doing. The grandparents also can't say much because they aren't any better.

Why do you think people call swinging "jeeping" now? Could it maybe, just possibly, maybe, possibly, be you?
OMG, this whole jeeping thing was about swinging?????

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
MMDad said:

Ahh ok. Forgot about that...Yet again, answering questions...

Said something about it when asked if I think hubby cheats, said something again when asked if I do it around the baby...Now I know thats it because I remember that conversation.

Oh wait, I said something is this thread too, so that makes 3 times!!!

Still not bragging though!

MMDad

Lem Putt
vraiblonde said:
Okay, I was wonder what all the "jeeping" references meant.

Yay! I learned something tonight!
I'm 99% sure I'm right, but ask Slotted. As I recall, he was in the middle of the whole discussion.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Geek said:
I would have had you read it to me. Then I would ask where you got your idea from. Not a lot shocks me anymore. If you were clean, happy, and social then I would be happy you spelled intestines right :yay: But you strike me more of a glue sniffing, worm eating, stinker. :whistle:

Nope, you'd have pegged me wrong. Never sniffed glue (that was my coddled cousins), or ate a worm. :razz: Stinker is a very subjective term, so I could have fit that profile. :shrug: My spelling was superb as a child. Won first in the 5th grade spelling bee. :yay:

I was never abused as a child, oh wait, I take that back, according to your standards, I need to rethink that. :ohwell:

Geek

Christy said:
I was never abused as a child, oh wait, I take that back, according to your standards, I need to rethink that. :ohwell:

Hell yes, I'm here if you need to talk :whistle:

Last edited:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
MMDad said:
I'm 99% sure I'm right, but ask Slotted. As I recall, he was in the middle of the whole discussion.
Mmm ok sure whatever you say!!

I answered peoples questions honestly, its a life style that we choose.

Now I do have an issue with this :MMdad~Based on your own posts, you are extremely promiscuous.

"jeeping" is not a regular thing in my life, its something that we do every now and again. (twice)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Somdmommy said:
Ahh ok. Forgot about that...Yet again, answering questions...

Said something about it when asked if I think hubby cheats, said something again when asked if I do it around the baby...Now I know thats it because I remember that conversation.

Oh wait, I said something is this thread too, so that makes 3 times!!!

Still not bragging though!
So, are you a swinger? I'm trying to get this right. I'm not, so don't go there with me.