Chiraq - Democratic Malfeasance and Mismanagement

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago Residents Erupt During City Council Meeting Over Migrant Crisis: 'Trump, Come Clean This Up'

The Chicago resident called it "un-American" and "disgraceful" to see illegal aliens come into the United States and reap the same benefits, if not better, than hard-working American taxpayers.

Who made these rules? Who voted for these rules? When did people have time to participate in making these rules? And one of y'all came over to me and said, 'Well, Mr. Blakemore, we've got children.' Well, what about the Black children in the ghetto? I'm strictly advocating for Black people. Call ICE on them! Trump, come in here, clean this mess up! The most corrupt city in the United States is the City of Chicago! I am an anti-illegal immigrant. Send them all back across the Rio Grande. We are the only people in America who were enslaved. We didn't come over waiting and looking for something. When we came, we built this country on free labor.

Blakemore called Chicago the most corrupt city in the United States.

His remarks come after the city announced plans to spend $300 million to deal with the more than 24,000 illegal migrants who have arrived in Chicago after crossing the southern border since August of last year.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago Mayor Impounds Buses From Texas, Citations Issued

Let’s be honest – Mayor Johnson is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He has been in office for seven months and he has yet to accomplish anything of noteworthiness. He’s good at getting before a camera, though, and trashing Texas Governor Abbott for taking Chicago up on its claim of being a sanctuary city. Texas as an overabundance of illegal aliens, thanks to the Biden border crisis, and everything was fine as long as Texas was going it alone and dealing with the illegal border crossers. However, once Governor Abbott began using migrant buses as a part of Operation Lone Star, the border security initiative he implemented in March 2021 when it became apparent the Biden border crisis is deliberate, suddenly sanctuary cities began crying foul. The hypocrisy has been exposed. Mayors of big blue cities talk the talk but didn’t expect to have to walk the walk. Virtue-signaling is easy if it is only sanctimonious words that do not require action to back them up.

Johnson, like every other politician who has asked the Biden administration for assistance in dealing with Biden’s deliberate creation of the humanitarian crisis and the national security crisis on the southern border, has been ignored. His pleas for help fall on deaf ears in Washington, D.C. because they are fine with an open border. Democrats have visions of future voters dancing in their heads.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago Mayor Begs and Pleads for Help With Illegal Immigration Crisis in Schadenfreude Overload

Radical Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson has suddenly discovered that supporting open borders isn't all fun and games. While giving an impassioned plea on Wednesday, the Democrat begged President Joe Biden to send help to his already crime-ridden disaster of a city.

Saying that Chicago has "reached a critical point in this mission," Johnson pleaded with the Biden administration to stage a "significant intervention" as illegal immigrants continue to pour in.

Clem72

I am an anti-illegal immigrant. Send them all back across the Rio Grande. We are the only people in America who were enslaved. We didn't come over waiting and looking for something. When we came, we built this country on free labor.​

This is pretty funny. His issue is that these people are taking all the free stuff that should be his free stuff.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Dont' deport them back across the border.

Drop them off on the southern most tip of South America.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Mayor Brandon Johnson ROASTED For Reparations Plan To Stop RAMPANT Violent Crime In Chicago!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Woke Democrat Sanctuary City Mayors CRY To Liberal Media About GOP Busing Them Illegal Immigrants!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago Mayor Claims Texas Governor Clinging To ‘Vestiges’ Of Confederacy With Migrant Transports

“This is unsustainable. None of our local economies are positioned to be able to carry on such a mission. And what we have attempted to do is to create structure and some coordination around this humanitarian crisis,” Johnson said.

The mayor accused Abbott of being “determined to continue to sow seeds of chaos” with buses that he said lack “any coordination” with local officials and the “very dangerous task” of placing migrants on airplanes.

“This is certainly a matter of — not just of our national security, but it’s the type of chaos that this governor is committed to administering,” he added.

They are just pissed democrats have been called out, they went to be a Sanctuary City, until they actually have to support 10's of thousands - It's ok that Texas has to put up with this because they are one the border

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Brandon Johnson Calls Greg Abbott a Threat to 'National Security' for Shipping Illegals to Chicago

While I'm unaware of an "international crisis" developing due to our wide-open southern border, we clearly have a national crisis, with border towns being overrun, city resources being stretched beyond their limits — all of which is unsustainable — with the economies of those border towns being incapable of continuing "business as usual" under ever-worsening conditions.

And, "humanitarian crisis?" No doubt. Of epic proportions. "Seeds of chaos?" Off the charts. But Johnson "forgot" a critical piece of the puzzle. We'll get there.

The dishonest mayor continued:

And last night, and several nights before, a number of buses continued to arrive in the city of Chicago, throughout the country without any coordination.
And now he’s taken on this very dangerous task of placing individuals on airplanes and flying them into our various cities.
This is certainly a matter of— of not just— of our national security. But it’s the type of chaos that this governor is committed to administering.

It appears that Johnson has conveniently "forgotten" that the Biden Administration itself has been flying planeloads of illegal aliens around the country "in the dead of night" since at least 2021, as I reported at the time.

Speaking of Biden, he's the "We'll get there" part. While most of the embattled Chicago mayor's assertions were largely correct, the blame lies exclusively at the feet of the worst president in at least modern history.

The Biden Border Crisis was intentionally created by this president and as the monthly numbers of illegal alien crossings continue to rise, with December setting a new record, this administration continues to do zero — other than lie.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Chicagoans Vowing to ‘Make Chicago Red’ as Migrant Crisis Roils Windy City

“If the Democratic Party is not going to listen to us, if the Democratic Party is not going to stand up for the people that have supported this party, then it’s time for us to make a change,” Truss added. “Now, let me just say this as well. The Republican Party is not spotless, but we do need to say at this point it’s time to do something different.”

Carter and Truss are not lone voices in the Chicago neighborhoods. The “turn Chicago red” sentiment has been growing among many black activists of all ideologies as they react to the growing efforts of Mayor Johnson to denude their neighborhoods of resources that are then redirected to support free housing, education, health care, and food for illegal aliens.

In November, a group of black Chicagoans held a rally on the city’s South Side, torching the city government for taking resources away from them and giving it all to illegal aliens. This group also pledged to vote Democrats out of office.

One speaker slammed her elected officials, telling the city council, “We support the candidacy of Republicans, independents, and Democrats who oppose sanctuary city.”

“They are not representing us. They are representing everybody else but us,” she railed. “In illegal immigration, and everything else, we voted for you to get into these positions of power so that you can represent our interests. And we have concluded that you’re not representing our interests. And we are organized. We’re organizing to remove any politician, black, white, otherwise, if you’re not going to represent the interests of black people in the City of Chicago.”

Another group of protesters met in City Hall in December and revealed similar sentiments, with one woman saying people will no longer vote for machine Democrats and will seek out independents and even Republicans. Truss was also there.

“I have buyer’s remorse,” Truss said of voting for Johnson, adding, “For any independent candidate in the city of Chicago, any Green Party candidate in the city of Chicago, and any Republican candidate in the city of Chicago, now is your time, because we are done with the Democratic Party.”

https://twitter.com/nasescobar316/status/1730088015396012039

Carter has been on the attack against Democrats for several years.

In 2020, he blasted the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement as being a “fraud.”

“This is the media creating this picture, this face, this imaginary — like the Wizard of Oz,” he said of the BLM movement.

“Right now one of the biggest misconceptions in the media is that every time something’s organized, they flip it under the Black Lives Matter banner,” he said of the media’s laziness to report the real issues in the black community.

“This so-called Black Lives Matter movement — they’re not in these communities. It’s all a hoax,” Carter insisted at the time.

Why the hell did YOU Vote for Brandon Johnson ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Mayor Brandon Johnson Declares Chicago Is TARGETED With Illegal Immigrants Because He Is BLACK!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago Organized Retail Burglary Ring Allegedly Led by Newly Arrived Illegal Aliens

Officials of the suburb — which is only about 25 minutes west of downtown Chicago and only minutes south of O’Hare International Airport where hundreds of illegals have been sheltering for months — noted that the thieves often use bags lined with sheets of tinfoil in an attempt to thwart store anti-theft protection devices at entrances, the New York Post reported.

The issue has been ongoing in the suburb, especially inside the Oak Brook shopping mall.

As far back as 2021 the Oak Brook Police Department reported a gang of about 14 individuals entering stores and stealing all they could carry.

But the thefts really kicked into high gear in 2023.

In October, for instance, two newly arrived illegal aliens were arrested after allegedly shoplifting nearly $2,000 worth of clothes from the Oak Brook Macy’s store.

Hijinx

The new "usual suspects." 3 years of a democrat President has brought in Millions of new burdens on America's taxpayers , they not only absorb our tax money they raise the prices in our stores with their thefts. They kill our citizens by driving drunk on our roads, and they are a burden in our schools.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Hands ‘Black and Brown’ Businesses $18M to Feed Migrants

During a presser on Feb. 5, Johnson blasted the media for asking when he planned to reschedule his canceled trip to Texas to visit the border and see the chaos first hand.

“You know, you all are asking me as if I am not a parent in this city,” he continued. “I get it, I’m mayor, I get it.”

But you’re asking me to give you a date and I have to court — do you understand that you have not had a mayor like me, I get that.”

He exploded. This alludes to the fact the last handful of mayors did not have young children while in office. Indeed, the recently deposed mayor, Lori Lightfoot was involved in a childless same-sex relationship.

“I have a wife, I have children, they have schedules,” he ranted on. “And plus, we still have public safety we have to address, we still have the unhoused that we have to address. I still have a budget that I have to address, and I’m doing all of that with a black wife raising three black children on the west side of the city of Chicago.”

🤣

Hiding behind his wife and children

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Mayor Brandon Johnson DESTROYED For Ending Chicago Gun Shot Detention System Because RACISM!​

And the guy the news shows at 4:54 Is a white liberal .... No one of color from the community

Shot Spotter is Racist / All Police Surveillance is Racist

Last edited: