Chiropractors...who goes to them and what method is it?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
you've been dealing with it longer than me, and seemingly worse. Doesn't it bother you not being able to do the things that were at one time normal to you??
Hell yeah it bothers me, but what is one to do? I could continue on like I was and look forward to getting a set of permanent wheels when I lost use of my legs or do less and do it longer. I chose to do less (like that was a tough choice). I miss being able to play football and basketball and it has gotten to the point where softball is out. So I hike, walk, fish, swim, hunt, and a lot of stretching and therapeutic exercises. It isn't all that bad, just what you make of it. I go get my "fix" whenever the pain creeps up but have been able to go several months without an adjustment (mostly due to the exercise regiment the Doc put me on).

Missed that about it being 5 years ago (guess my back ain't the only thing failing), you're still a youngster (only 3 years older than my oldest son).

Ponytail

Originally posted by Ken King
Missed that about it being 5 years ago (guess my back ain't the only thing failing), you're still a youngster (only 3 years older than my oldest son).

I know...just yankin' yer chain. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Mike Grimsley used to be hot hot hot! Someone go to him and tell me if he's still a stud!
I just saw him a couple of hours ago. He still has the bod, but hair is thinning a bit on top. :biggrin:

I go to Dr. Kline in Waldorf (right on 5 by Thomas Stone). I used to have major pain in my lower back and would miss 1 day of work a month on average because I could not get out of bed. Finally saw my doctor and he sent me to Kline. I have almost no pain in my lower back now. He is now working on my neck, which is getting better. He uses the electro stimulation and then cracks me. I walk out feeling much better every time.