Chris Davis

mbreder

Home run count is up to 26. :yahoo: The dude is bad to the bone!

A couple weeks ago, Tom Davis said "it is almost hard to believe" when talking about how hard he is hitting the ball. I hope there aren't any performance enhancements going on there...

homedepot20

Hey I'm with you on that. I've been an Os fan since I was in diapers and remember Memorial Stadium. We can't forget Palmero... and I think Brady too

Palmero wasn't a "HomeGrown" Oriole ! He came from the Texas Rangers . Brady is " Home Grown" and I don't believe he was "JUICED" :buddies:

Speaking of Memorial Stadium most of my best O's memories are from there ! :jerry:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I'm with you on that. I've been an Os fan since I was in diapers and remember Memorial Stadium. We can't forget Palmero... and I think Brady too

:bs:
Brady was a hard worker who had one damn good season.

I actually saw Brooks, Frank, Boog .... play, and I wasn't in diapers.

donbarzini

That's not the Oriole Way !!!!!! :geek:

Cough, (Brian Roberts) Cough

Palmero wasn't a "HomeGrown" Oriole ! He came from the Texas Rangers . Brady is " Home Grown" and I don't believe he was "JUICED" :buddies:

Speaking of Memorial Stadium most of my best O's memories are from there ! :jerry:

Brady wasn't home grown. He was obtained in a trade with Boston for Mike Boddicker

:bs:
Brady was a hard worker who had one damn good season.

I actually saw Brooks, Frank, Boog .... play, and I wasn't in diapers.

Take a look at pics of him in Boston's minors then compare them to pics of him when he suddenly looks like Stallone as Rocky

mbreder

And, I might add, we got Davis from Texas... the same Place we got Palmero. I'm not saying anything, just sayin...

Yeah, seems totally legit:

Attachments

• BA.jpg
    BA.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 90