Chris Davis

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, the O's at least got a game back from the stinking jankees, but failed to gain on the dreaded Rays. And Davis tied the O's HR record. Cool.

homedepot20

I wouldn't trade Jim Johnson , but a look into a different closer is a option. I remember several seasons back , the O's used Closer by committee and that worked fine !

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Brady Anderson's record has been CRUSHed. Chris Davis #51 in O's 3-2 win over Boston. Tampa lost to Texas and the Indians are all tied up with Kansas in the eighth.

homedepot20

Brady Anderson's record has been CRUSHed. Chris Davis #51 in O's 3-2 win over Boston. Tampa lost to Texas and the Indians are all tied up with Kansas in the eighth.

:buddies: Most Important is that Yankee's , Tampa Bay LOST !!!!! O's 2 game behind 2nd Wild Card Spot :jerry: Tampa Bay & Cleveland both TIED for 2nd Spot .

This W/E series with Tampa Bay WILL make or break the O's :duel: Actually EVERY game is now a MUST GAME :whistle:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
:buddies: Most Important is that Yankee's , Tampa Bay LOST !!!!! O's 2 game behind 2nd Wild Card Spot :jerry: Tampa Bay & Cleveland both TIED for 2nd Spot .

This W/E series with Tampa Bay WILL make or break the O's :duel: Actually EVERY game is now a MUST GAME :whistle:

What was happening with Manny Machado last night? He's always been spot on and he was messing up bad last night. Being that Boston has secured a playoff slot I'd like to think they'd play with a little less heart but if I remember correctly we kept them out last year so they may hold a grudge.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What was happening with Manny Machado last night? He's always been spot on and he was messing up bad last night. Being that Boston has secured a playoff slot I'd like to think they'd play with a little less heart but if I remember correctly we kept them out last year so they may hold a grudge.

Sox magic # is four, so they still have to win first and not hope the dreaded Rays lose four. Nevertheless, keep working it, O's.

Congrats to Davis. I really hope he is doing this clean. No doubt Brady was on something in '96 (was that the year?).

skins77

O's win! Way to go Chris! Another clutch hit. O's have the most errorless games this year of any team since 1900. What a great defense!