Ian Somerhalder1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Luka Magnotta.jpg
    Luka Magnotta.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 103

kk2187

No way... that guy looks like a sissy.

I think it's the sweater :lol:

I listen to a talk show on Cosmo radio and they talk about this at least once a day. I'll have to try to remember some of the people they mentioned were interested or who they'd pick.

Chris Pine and Henry Cavill were mentioned.. Ryan Gosling of course but I don't think he would be good for it.

Last edited:

smts

I haven't read the series yet so I probably don't have any right to answer this but, have any of you ever seen Julian McMahon in his sex scenes on Nip/Tuck? If not, watch a rerun!!

I haven't read the series yet so I probably don't have any right to answer this but, have any of you ever seen Julian McMahon in his sex scenes on Nip/Tuck? If not, watch a rerun!!

Why yes I have actually, the scenes are :hot:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I dont think there is any man that can make me stutter and blush when I see him. I do think the men being mentioned are hot. Are there really women out there who have the kind of reactions the women in the 3 "shades" books have when they see sexy man?

MMM_donuts

I dont think there is any man that can make me stutter and blush when I see him. I do think the men being mentioned are hot. Are there really women out there who have the kind of reactions the women in the 3 "shades" books have when they see sexy man?

I will say this - they do an awful lot of tongue kissing first thing in the morning and right after they eat...I can make all the rest of the unbelievable stuff work in my mind but that one gets me....

MMM_donuts

Well, ladies, according to Facebook, Jax Teller (Charlie Hunan?) is the official 50 Shades.

What do you think?

I think he's an attractive man (despite the flesh colored beard that reminds me of Spenser Pratt) but he isn't what I would have considered as a Christian Grey.