Christmas 2020

TPD

the poor dad
@TPD Annual Women Only Shopping Night and Eggnog Party.
We have been discussing Ladies Night for the last week at the store. Tonight all of the employees came together and said yes we have to do it this year! We will make some small changes to try to please most but it is official- Ladies Night @ Ridge Hardware will be Thursday December 10th. Eggnog will be on the menu - no change there. Follow our FB page for details as we iron them out.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
W
If I show up in a dress, can I come too?

Not sure if something long and frilly, or a miniskirt, depending on my mood that day.

And would my family discount card still work?
We could meet all the mens someplace for dinner! :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I recall last year I couldn't make it because of something with my mother - this year I'd like to come but I don't know - I'll have to see about how I feel when it gets closer. I have several family members in the medical field that are pretty damn concerned about everything going on right now and remind me from time to time that I have a child that needs me to stay healthy. That's been weighing pretty heavy lately. So we'll see - it's on the calendar.
I think it was something with your mom last year. I hope you can make it! I understand what you mean about staying healthy for your son :huggy: I'm also on the "getting out for your mental health" bench and I believe that really does so much for your overall health, too! :)

@SailorGirl
p.s. I just tagged you in a post of Dakota's that gives another perspective on COVID - by a pathologist. Maybe you can share it with your family members! :yay: