Christmas 2020

Bobwhite

Just messin' with ya - figured as much. I woke up thinking about you this morning because I'm starting to put up Christmas stuff and need things from Hobby Lobby. Which reminded me of you taking your mom there. Which made me wonder if your mom is doing Christmas stuff yet. Which made me wonder how she's doing. So I really was thinking about you.

I'm going to be ringing the Salvation Army bell at Hobby Lobby starting at noon today. If you are there this afternoon, stop by and say hello.

PeoplesElbow

Just messin' with ya - figured as much. I woke up thinking about you this morning because I'm starting to put up Christmas stuff and need things from Hobby Lobby. Which reminded me of you taking your mom there. Which made me wonder if your mom is doing Christmas stuff yet. Which made me wonder how she's doing. So I really was thinking about you.

Oh yes, she had to grab Christmas lights from her house back in July for my house here.

I wish I knew what the hell to get her for Christmas, she said she needs some new bras lol.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Oh yes, she had to grab Christmas lights from her house back in July for my house here.

I wish I knew what the hell to get her for Christmas, she said she needs some new bras lol.
@PeoplesElbow

Victoria's Secret! :jet:

Seriously. They have a LOT of styles, by the way - and they can help you pick out something for your mom. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

PeoplesElbow

Don't do it.

I took my 89 yr old grandmother bra shopping in Kmart once. As the saleslady and I were discussing sizes, my grandmother pulled her shirt up and hollered "Would someone just get me a damn bra?"

She had no damn bra on.

Yeah, good times.
I think I've decided to get her the perfume that I don't like and she puts too much of on.

PeoplesElbow

Don't do it.

I took my 89 yr old grandmother bra shopping in Kmart once. As the saleslady and I were discussing sizes, my grandmother pulled her shirt up and hollered "Would someone just get me a damn bra?"

She had no damn bra on.

Yeah, good times.
I took her to Kohls tonight, walked her to the bras and she told me to go look while she looked, I came looking for her, she had five bras and couldn't find the size on them so she asked me what size they were. I was amazed there was a 44B in there, kind of a big size and small cup, isnt it ?

Bann

PREMO Member
I took her to Kohls tonight, walked her to the bras and she told me to go look while she looked, I came looking for her, she had five bras and couldn't find the size on them so she asked me what size they were. I was amazed there was a 44B in there, kind of a big size and small cup, isnt it ?
44 is the size around the chest. B is the cup size (boob)

Bann

PREMO Member
While I think it may be unusual for a larger woman to have a small cup size, it's not unheard of. It seems to be an area that is prone to storing fat. I know a couple of women who are overweight, but are smaller up top.

Bann

PREMO Member
At some point you'd think a woman would just say, "Why bother?".
Unless you're at home and alone - that's just gross to me.

I would never consider myself in the "buxom" category by any means, but gravity and aging happens. I've never been of the mind that I want to go out in public looking like an old cow! :jet:

#foundationundergarmentsareyourfriend
#yogaistoo

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Unless you're at home and alone - that's just gross to me.

I would never consider myself in the "buxom" category by any means, but gravity and aging happens. I've never been of the mind that I want to go out in public looking like an old cow! :jet:

#foundationundergarmentsareyourfriend
#yogaistoo
I just can't imagine someone with a 44 inch chest, that it would even be noticeable. Of course, I don't go around looking at plump woman and speculating on their cup size (always).

PeoplesElbow

While I think it may be unusual for a larger woman to have a small cup size, it's not unheard of. It seems to be an area that is prone to storing fat. I know a couple of women who are overweight, but are smaller up top.
Talk a out all the problems and none of the benefits.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
New count, 254 participants.

I am stuffing this years ham on the 22nd and dropping it in the pot on the 23rd. After it comes out and I get it on ice we are hitting the light trail.