Christmas Help for a Deserving Family....

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Thank you guys sooooo much! Ex SIL was so grateful yesterday morning when she met me. As we talked about James she was so hopeful and so positive. Such a great attitude even though they're going through so much. I'll email pics to all of you after Christmas. :buddies:

We are sending prayers as well, they just don't wrap very well.

Did you get enough donations to take care of the holiday meals for the two families?

Thank you so much for letting us have the fun of doing this.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
A couple of pictures of the wrapping party last night!

-- Don

Thank you guys sooooo much! Ex SIL was so grateful yesterday morning when she met me. As we talked about James she was so hopeful and so positive. Such a great attitude even though they're going through so much. I'll email pics to all of you after Christmas. :buddies:

Wow quite a haul! Sorry I couldnt make it to help wrap, but it looks like you guys got it done! I hope it makes their holidays a little better :buddies: So glad I could help.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

I'm glad she's keeping a positive attitude, I know how hard that must be at times. Sorry I couldn't help wrap.......my little man would probably keep trying to unwrap the gifts as we wrapped them and god only knows what else he'd find amusing in that nice big store! :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I've emailed those of you who I had email addresses for.... I popped back in to thank you all again.

You all made a HUGE difference last year and ensured that James' last Christmas was great and that the family could focus on spending time together and the more important things. He passed last weekend so this year please keep his young wife and 4 kids in your thoughts and prayers.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I've emailed those of you who I had email addresses for.... I popped back in to thank you all again.

You all made a HUGE difference last year and ensured that James' last Christmas was great and that the family could focus on spending time together and the more important things. He passed last weekend so this year please keep his young wife and 4 kids in your thoughts and prayers.

:huggy:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Pixie,
I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Are you collecting anything for the family this year?
I know it's last minute and I can't give a lot but I'm willing to drop off a gift card again.
Let me know.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Pixie,
I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Are you collecting anything for the family this year?
I know it's last minute and I can't give a lot but I'm willing to drop off a gift card again.
Let me know.

Awww, thank you. Someone else played Santa this year but I do plan on sending gift cards for groceries, walmart, etc once a month. She dropped out of college when she was pregnant with the oldest and James supported the family. Now she has to care for 4 young kids by herself. I plan on trying to help throughout the year. If you want to drop something off I'll be more than happy to send it along. Thank you, really. :huggy: