• I'll buy them illegally

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I'll roll my own

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

toppick08

I remember the day my great grandmother came into the room yelling "cigarettes just went to 25 cents a pack. This is my last pack." And, it was.

I don't sit in the smoke of a campfire, and I don't see why someone would intentionally put themselves there. It's been known to be a serious health hazard for 35 or 40 years. Anyone who started in that time frame will probably pay whatever it costs.

Yea, and a lot of SoMd. families were kept in clothes, food, education, warmth, houses, and prosperity because of that noxious weed.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
This thread is about QUITTING, not starting.

Quitting is for pansies.

Laws like this and that whole banning smoking in public crap make me want to set up a smoke-a-thon on the front steps in Annapolis. Unfortunately, I have a suspicision that would just make matters worse. :ohwell:

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
I quit just after the Vending Machine price went to $1.00. That was in January of '83 and I had been a fairly heavy smoker to most of the preceeding 25 years. ...I've been clean for almost 25 years now but I firmly believe that anyone who says quitting is easy just doesn't remember.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And I say...

I quit just after the Vending Machine price went to $1.00. That was in January of '83 and I had been a fairly heavy smoker to most of the preceeding 25 years. ...I've been clean for almost 25 years now but I firmly believe that anyone who says quitting is easy just doesn't remember.

...I remember it like it was yesterday and it was EZ! over 6 years ago. Quit in one day.

All you gotta do is actually want to quit more than you want to smoke.

:buddies:

Nanny Pam

I quit smoking about 8 years ago.

I still have urges, every now & then, but I refuse to be a slave to cigarettes again.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I quit smoking about 8 years ago.

I still have urges, every now & then, but I refuse to be a slave to cigarettes again.

I quit smoking cigarettes in April of 92.

I still have urges too but they have nothing to do with cigarettes.

Last edited: