City of 9,000 people, this is the Mayor

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ghetto Mayor Tiffany Henyard LASHES OUT Over SNITCHES GETTING Her Podcast SHUTDOWN On Her!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feds INDICT Ghetto Mayor Tiffany Henyard's TOP GOON For FRAUD As The WALLS CLOSE IN ON HER!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Eh, nothing will happen to her. Hell, if they held an election today she'd get another term.

I think she's hilarious. You have to love her brass. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ghetto Mayor Tiffany Henyard LASHES OUT Over SNITCHES GETTING Her Podcast SHUTDOWN On Her!

See, he's going off on the ghettolicious way she presents herself but she is her constituents. The whole city is a bunch of ghetto scumbags who don't know how to act. She was like that and they said, "Man, dat mah sistah! Preach!" and made her Mayor.

So now she's Mayor and acting like a ghetto scumbag. 🤷‍♀️

I'm more interested in how she can veto any investigation into herself. The people of that city literally made their overlords bulletproof and unaccountable. That is the most Democrat thing EVER. Those people love Ol' Massa, and Democrats are like that all over America. It's amazing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm more interested in how she can veto any investigation into herself. The people of that city literally made their overlords bulletproof and unaccountable. That is the most Democrat thing EVER. Those people love Ol' Massa, and Democrats are like that all over America. It's amazing.

That's a Template for the Democrats to build upon.

But in all fairness, Congress has been doing it for centuries.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's a Template for the Democrats to build upon.

But in all fairness, Congress has been doing it for centuries.

Yep. Our problem - meaning We the People - is that we don't keep up on things. We live our lives and let incremental encroachments slide, then when it gets to be a total shitshow we have a huge mess to clean up, only to kick back and let it happen all over again.

Corruption is woven into the fabric of literally everything, making one big global corruption blanket. The politicians are in bed with academia, they're both in bed with monolithic corporations, who are in bed with foreign tyrants, and so on and so on. You can't pull on one thread without unraveling the whole thing, and the overlords who make the laws and brutally enforce the ones they want to enforce will try their damnedest to grease those threads and make sure we can't get a grip.

Look at this Trump trial. NYC lets freaking murderers and child rapists walk away free, then spends god knows how much money going after Trump for something that isn't even a crime. Atlanta - apparently they have nothing better to do than go after Trump, even though their city is terrifying with real crime that greatly and directly affects real people.

I don't know how Democrats can look at this - just the facts - and not go, "Hey...wait a minute....." But here is this Tiffany Henyard, the poster child for how ****ing retarded Democrat voters are. And she's a baby, practically Mother Teresa, compared to the rest of the shitbags in this country or even just her state. Having Lori Lightfoot, of all the freaking people, investigating her. I mean....what do you even say about that?

:crazy: