CJ's Back Room Confederacy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does that mean someone's made a decision and that's where our Friday gathering will be this week?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm perfectly fine with CJ's. But can we wait until Foxhound checks in? He had a suggestion for this week.

Oh... I adored CJ's Backroom the evening we spent blowing up their jukebox... are they still a redneck Irish bar? :clap:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Heyyyyy, that's super close. I have a work party to attend at CIP but after I get picked up from there I could probably manage to stop by CJ's on the way home. Of course I'll have to run that by my date/driver but he's pretty accomodating. :lol:

Tomcat

Anytime
You might want to check first. This is on their FB page "On Febuary 24th the Rickers will be hosting a fundraiser for Delegate Anthony O'Donnell, tickets are $100 and can be purchased here at Cj's"

Foxhound

Finishing last
CJ's is a great spot. If the other thing is going to make it a bust I would like to toss The Captains Table into the mix. Just a min down the road from the Ruddy Duck, its on the water, I haven't tried it yet but I hear they have a good steak. Restaurant/Bar. Don't know about entertainment if it isn't liked we are a stones throw from the Duck. Off the beaten path it's just behind the car wash across from the PAX recreation base.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
CJ's is a great spot. If the other thing is going to make it a bust I would like to toss The Captains Table into the mix.
Personally, I like trying new & different places. CJ's is fine but we were just there, what, 2 weeks ago? Captains Table might be worth a try, eh? :shrug:

ontheriver

Captain's Table has the most incredible portabello mushrooms with crab imperial. One of my most favorite things :drool:

Not a huge bar, but nice atmosphere.

Toxick

Splat
Is that this Friday?
I just checked my calendar.... it's empty.

What time to people usually show up to these things?

Bann

PREMO Member
Personally, I like trying new & different places. CJ's is fine but we were just there, what, 2 weeks ago? Captains Table might be worth a try, eh? :shrug:

Nope, more than a few weeks. We were at Bonefish Grill, Clark's Landing, Vera's and then CJ's (or the Duck). :biggrin:

Anyhoo - I'm all for trying the Captain's Table. :yay: See y'all Friday!

Bann

PREMO Member
Is that this Friday?
I just checked my calendar.... it's empty.

What time to people usually show up to these things?

Some can get there as early as about 4. Most around 5-ish.

It will be nice to have new faces!! :howdy:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Nope, more than a few weeks. We were at Bonefish Grill, Clark's Landing, Vera's and then CJ's (or the Duck). :biggrin:

Anyhoo - I'm all for trying the Captain's Table. :yay: See y'all Friday!
You're right. Wow, where does the time go?

We can try the Captains Table and, if it doesn't work for us, we can easily relocate. It seems that most of us are there by 5pm so the whole group can go elsewhere if we want...

Bann

PREMO Member
You're right. Wow, where does the time go?

We can try the Captains Table and, if it doesn't work for us, we can easily relocate. It seems that most of us are there by 5pm so the whole group can go elsewhere if we want...

Time flies when you're havin' fun! :getdown: