CJ's Back Room Confederacy

E

EmptyTimCup

Does that mean someone's made a decision and that's where our Friday gathering will be this week?

ok so we are meeting @ the Captain's Table ?

where exactly is that ?

and I got a call from Foxhound, he is trying to get his water heater fix / replaced and may not make the meet this week ?

[Vrai - did you move this thread as well ?]

Misfit

Lawful neutral
ok so we are meeting @ the Captain's Table ?

:yeahthat:

What time?

Take Route 4 south to Solomons Island. Exit Rt. 4 to the left just before the big bridge, towards the shopping center. Continue right as you exit so you'll be travelling south, parallel to Rt. 4.
Drive approximately ½ mile, and make a left on Lore Rd, towards the Comfort Inn. Continue into the Comfort Inn, and past the entrance, bear right towards the marina.
The Captains Table is located on the waterfront.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
I'm hoping that once things settle down here (HAHA not asking for much) in the next few weeks I can start attending again. I've been super busy as work as we've been preparing for MSA testing, this year from what I understand it's grades 3-8 INCLUDING the special education children (which is who I work with).
This weekend our oldest son is skiing in the Special Olympics Winter Games at Whitetail Ski Resort. Once skiing wraps up, it's on to basketball and swimming...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm hoping that once things settle down here (HAHA not asking for much) in the next few weeks I can start attending again. I've been super busy as work as we've been preparing for MSA testing, this year from what I understand it's grades 3-8 INCLUDING the special education children (which is who I work with).
This weekend our oldest son is skiing in the Special Olympics Winter Games at Whitetail Ski Resort. Once skiing wraps up, it's on to basketball and swimming...

:howdy: Good luck to him!!