CJ's Back Room Confederacy

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
And another great time was had by all! Tonite our group was Frequent Flier, Foxhound,Vrai, Italian Scallion, Pete & myself. Lots of laughing & fun. Love you guys! :buddies:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Hanging out with people like you is the reason time flies. We always have great conversations and lots of laughs. The rest of you folks who didn't (haven't) hung out with us on Friday nights are really missing a good time! Here's to next time :cheers:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
And another great time was had by all! Tonite our group was Frequent Flier, Foxhound,Vrai, Italian Scallion, Pete & myself. Lots of laughing & fun. Love you guys! :buddies:

Next week @ L'Town Pub? I'll crank out my Friday evening workout as soon as I get home and try and head over that way,

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Next week @ L'Town Pub? I'll crank out my Friday evening workout as soon as I get home and try and head over that way,

Oops, that was mentioned as a next choice. However, I can't make it to Leonardtown next Friday, after all. Thing 2 has a big out of town activity in Va. Beach, next weekend. I'll have to make an extra early evening of it Friday so I can get up to drive to Va. Beach to see them perform.

So, I'll be staying close to PF next Friday- but you all have fun!! :buddies:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Hanging out with people like you is the reason time flies. We always have great conversations and lots of laughs. The rest of you folks who didn't (haven't) hung out with us on Friday nights are really missing a good time! Here's to next time :cheers:

The OG must be missing you on Fridays :elaine: :lmao:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I wanna come, but I have to see what's going on with the critters, and how far that is from me. Baja? How far is it?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I don't think the alcohol is mandatory. :lol: You should go, it's a very nice group of folks, very relaxed.

Of course it isn't, but if what one wants to do is hang out AND have a few, one has to figure out how best to accomplish that with the least risk of danger to themselves and others :howdy: - so far I've 2 offers for being my DD and neither requires I go home with them afterward LOL