Clap for that, you stupid bastards.

glhs837

Power with Control
Not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm simply pointing out you statement does not accurately reflect what what stated by those who are claimed to have refuted this.

Christ, what sort of pretzl are you twisting here?

1. You referred to Trump saying worse.
  2. I pointed out that we have more sources, named ones, who were with him virtually all of that day.

The burden of proving he said those things falls on those who say he did. And they failed miserably. My statement accurately reflects verifiable facts.

1. We have the correspondence backing up the known witnesses
  2. We have named witnesses.

Of course my statement doesn't accurately reflect the statements of the anonymous leakers. Nothing factual and verifiable does. I like my facts factual and verifiable. Evidently, your standards are a bit lower. I'm gonna give you a protip here. Read carefully, comprehend.

1. The number of anonymous sources you have means nothing. Because, and here's the tricky part, so I'll highlight it. You can make us as many of those as you want!!!!!!

Toxick

Splat
Not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm simply pointing out you statement does not accurately reflect what what stated by those who are claimed to have refuted this.

I have heard from "anonymous sources" that Biden told them that he gets a massive erection whenever he smells someone's hair - well... he used to when he was capable of getting them.

I also heard several non-anonymous people go on record to say "I was there and I didn't hear him say anything of the sort".

SO...

I'm going to go with: He DID say that. Because even though those people didn't hear him say it, doesn't necessarily mean he DIDN'T say it.
That's what I'm basing my vote on :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
I have heard from "anonymous sources" that Biden told them that he gets a massive erection whenever he smells someone's hair - well... he used to when he was capable of getting them.

I also heard several non-anonymous people go on record to say "I was there and I didn't hear him say anything of the sort".

SO...

I'm going to go with: He DID say that. Because even though those people didn't hear him say it, doesn't necessarily mean he DIDN'T say it.

Now, do I think he DID get a stiffy sniffing hair? Sure do, but I cant prove it.

PeoplesElbow

SO...

Thank you for giving me nightmares tonight.

Blister

You do know Biden also dodged the draft. Can't use that one.
At least Hunter didn't dodge anything. He paid for an age , and drug conviction waiver, to get a direct commission as a Naval Ensign. Draft dodging Daddy administered his commissioning oath. Promptly got caught smoking crack and was less than honorably discharged on his first Navy Reserve drill weekend.

Louise

I think many politicians just need to be themselves, that could be why Trump related to so many.

W was himself, Clinton was himself, Gore and Kerry were not.

Trump could not relate. He was a Dem and switched to Rep because he didn’t like what he was seeing. Period.