Clarke's Landing: Saturday, Sept 24th

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Pegster710 said:
Don't forget to post pics of that ROCK like you promised - I'd really like to see it!

Per your request...
Of course... it's a lot prettier in person. Jewelry just doesn't photograph well.
But here it be... a few grand later...

Attachments

• ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 72
  • ring2.JPG
    ring2.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 78
  • ring7.JPG
    ring7.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 80

dustin

UAIOE
sleuth said:
Per your request...
Of course... it's a lot prettier in person. Jewelry just doesn't photograph well.
Nice choice of rings! Did she "help you" pick it out? Or all on your own?

dustin

UAIOE
sleuth said:
All on my own... after talking with her about her preferences...
Wow only after talking? Your da man dude. :cheers:

We had to go browse some. There's no way I'd remember what ring she'd like unless I actually saw it in person. :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: Sapphires and diamonds are my favorite, they look gorgeous together. :dance:

Mine too! As a matter of fact, I was given a very beautiful trinket of a georgous sapphire and diamonds this weekend!! :dance:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
Mine too! As a matter of fact, I was given a very beautiful trinket of a georgous sapphire and diamonds this weekend!! :dance:
Pics? Was it a boofday gift?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
virgovictoria said:
I have a very pretty sapphire ring framed with small diamonds, on a yellow gold band. I love it, but don't wear it very often b/c the jewelry I wear every day is platinum and white gold, and it doesn't seem to "go".

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Pics? Was it a boofday gift?

I don't have any pics - I just picked it out and got it yesterday... but yeah, latent birthday gift... bonus gift.. very very pretty!!! :biggrin:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I have a very pretty sapphire ring framed with small diamonds, on a yellow gold band. I love it, but don't wear it very often b/c the jewelry I wear every day is platinum and white gold, and it doesn't seem to "go".

It, too, is framed on the sides with diamonds, but I also chose white gold, so I know what you mean...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
sleuth said:

I like it! :yay:

Pegster710

The Pegster
OMG, Sleuth!

sleuth said:
Per your request...

You weren't kidding! It is gorgeous! The sapphires really set it off!

You do good work, kiddo! She'll be thrilled! :flowers: