Classic Movie Lines that get Used Daily

littlelady

God bless the USA
There is no crying in baseball... Hub was a baseball coach for 20+ years. He uses this line on a daily basis in reference to the crybabies he sees every day in politics.

They’re here...I say this when the gang arrives on our babysitting days; Toby the dog, Luke the grandson, and Emmy the granddot. Add in Daisy the dog, and Lucky the cat, and life. Not complaining, but retirement went out the window. Our choice. Life is good.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Nobody backs Baby in a corner

Leave the gun, take the canollis.

If you break it in half, you don't get two nickels, you get crap.

Mind if I smoke, while you're eating?

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

The power of Christ compels you!

I'll have what she's having.

Stupid is as stupid does.

A little fire scarecrow?

SamSpade

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?”

This probably counts for five submissions. At least!

--- End of line (MCP)
I always liked the fact that he says it at the beginning - and at the end -
And in both cases, he actually knows exactly how many bullets are left.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!

Grumpy

“Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!”