CLeValley please let me have another puppy

CLeValley please let Hoover have a puppy

• Yes she really should have the puppy - just look how cute they are

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No - dont let her have another animal three is enough.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No question - they can be twins and let her have the puppy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you ever want sex from her again let her have the damn puppy

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoover

Please tell CLeValley to let me have another baby. Co Co needs a little sister to play with. Just look at their faces - they could be triplets (or twins) I want another female and he wont let me have her. I think she would love having a little sister around. Her older sister is getting too old to play and cant run around and play with her any longer. I want to name the new female Nestle. Ok, maybe if enough people jab at him enough he will give in and let me buy her. Please help to make my holiday special by driving CLeValley nuts.

Co Co is in the first pic and the baby (Nestle) is in the 2nd. (I dont know which one is which in the picture but dont they all look alike?)

Attachments

• coco1.JPG
    coco1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 170
  • babies1.jpg
    babies1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
A

amotley

ok i had to vote the last you know that always hit a man right where he lives :killingme he normally understands and gives in a little bit better when sex is involved! good luck hoover!:buddies:

Pandora

Please tell CLeValley to let me have another baby. Co Co needs a little sister to play with. Just look at their faces - they could be triplets (or twins) I want another female and he wont let me have her. I think she would love having a little sister around. Her older sister is getting too old to play and cant run around and play with her any longer. I want to name the new female Nestle. Ok, maybe if enough people jab at him enough he will give in and let me buy her. Please help to make my holiday special by driving CLeValley nuts.

Co Co is in the first pic and the baby (Nestle) is in the 2nd. (I dont know which one is which in the picture but dont they all look alike?)

I have an idea.... I get one for you for Christmas and you get one for me! :biggrin: It could work, right?

Cowgirl

Just get it. It would take 4 or 5 of those things to equal one real dog anyways. :shrug:

K

Kain99

He will bang his sister... Trust me. Not a pretty situation. Reatarded dogs everywhere!:killingme

yankee44

Hey Hoover just go and get her.

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

Sorry C I had to do it.:buddies: It is what you get for sending me a Text on Sunday picking on the Giants. :killingme

T

toppick08

Not only no, but hell no... not only hell no, but 'eff no...

Next dog is mine - when the Shepherd goes :bawl: I get to pick the next one - and it will be ceramic. :yay:

:bawl:

btw, tell Hoover I will be buying some more candles.......:yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I think you should have a baby. I told the giant I need a puppy or a baby. If he won't let you have a puppy, you should get a baby. :smile:

bcp

In My Opinion
I want one.
how do I get it.
maybe gus will get over being dumped by Coco.
For Gods sake he almost started dabbling in the gay arts with the cat after that heartbreaking experience.

bcp

In My Opinion
you know, thinking on this.
Hoover gives Clevalley a new truck for his birthday.
Hoover has to BEG to get a tiny little puppy that may one day end up protecting the homestead and saving all of their lives.

something just does not sound right here.

a real man would have got the puppy for his woman.