CLeValley please let me have another puppy

CLeValley please let Hoover have a puppy

• Yes she really should have the puppy - just look how cute they are

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No - dont let her have another animal three is enough.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No question - they can be twins and let her have the puppy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you ever want sex from her again let her have the damn puppy

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

WildCherry

AAAwwwww!!! Congratulations on your new girl!! I would like a chi but my cats would kill it. :ohwell:

Oh well, has us looking for another one to spoil the hell out of.
Gus gets cooked meals a couple times a week, he goes almost everywhere with us, has his toys all over the house, sleeps with us,, hes like our little special ed ugly kid. He needs a friend.
I came home from camping this weekend (Polar Bear Camping - 19 at night...) and had a funny feeling she went and bought her... damn if that funny feeling was the truth. :lol:

Well, I got my pool table - she got her dog; but why does the damn thing want to sit with me. :rolleyes:

Nestle, CoCo and Tyra right?

Yes, and Lily (the cat)... the boy and I are officially out numbered. :bawl:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I came home from camping this weekend (Polar Bear Camping - 19 at night...) and had a funny feeling she went and bought her... damn if that funny feeling was the truth. :lol:

:roflmao:

Because spouses have NO PROBLEM buying things behind the other ones' back.

Get back at her CLeValley, next time she's gone, buy the biggest damn TV you can find. Have them tear apart the house to put it in. :lol:

nana

Nana
Yankee - thats how I got Co Co and he was PPPPIIISSSEEEDDD.

Migtig - I would love to HAVE another baby but unfortunately two factors play - 1. too old and 2. no plumbing (back flips down the tampon isle - wooo whooo)

BCP -Gus is always in Co Co's heart. If you want to PM me I can give you their information.

CLevalley - ha ha ha - you may just come home to a 2nd cold wet nose on your side of the bed this weekend. Not one of blow up species, but 4 legs and a tail. Just think how sweet Co Co is and how much fun another would be to laugh at and make fun of. It would also keep Tyra on her toes (if she could see it or hear it)

Wait a sec I am as old as you are and its just a number and having grand kids is better anyway (but we are still not toooooo old)

Get the puppy there is a saying at my house IF Mama ain't Happy your life will be miserable. :dye: