CLeValley please let me have another puppy

CLeValley please let Hoover have a puppy

• Yes she really should have the puppy - just look how cute they are

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No - dont let her have another animal three is enough.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No question - they can be twins and let her have the puppy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you ever want sex from her again let her have the damn puppy

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoover

Yankee - thats how I got Co Co and he was PPPPIIISSSEEEDDD.

Migtig - I would love to HAVE another baby but unfortunately two factors play - 1. too old and 2. no plumbing (back flips down the tampon isle - wooo whooo)

BCP -Gus is always in Co Co's heart. If you want to PM me I can give you their information.

CLevalley - ha ha ha - you may just come home to a 2nd cold wet nose on your side of the bed this weekend. Not one of blow up species, but 4 legs and a tail. Just think how sweet Co Co is and how much fun another would be to laugh at and make fun of. It would also keep Tyra on her toes (if she could see it or hear it)

T

toppick08

Migtig - I would love to HAVE another baby but unfortunately two factors play - 1. too old and 2. no plumbing (back flips down the tampon isle - wooo whooo)
BCP -Gus is always in Co Co's heart. If you want to PM me I can give you their information.

CLevalley - ha ha ha - you may just come home to a 2nd cold wet nose on your side of the bed this weekend. Not one of blow up species, but 4 legs and a tail. Just think how sweet Co Co is and how much fun another would be to laugh at and make fun of. It would also keep Tyra on her toes (if she could see it or hear it)

:yahoo:

Can I try....?

:whistle:

SoMDGirl42

3. I'll be your surrogate. I'm not using my plumbing at the moment. Problem solved.

When do you want to pick up the dog?

puggymom

He will bang his sister... Trust me. Not a pretty situation. Reatarded dogs everywhere!:killingme

Yep...I have one. :ohwell: My dad jokes that if there was such a thing as doggy down syndrome it would be my pug. He is a sweet heart but not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

I think you should have a baby. I told the giant I need a puppy or a baby. If he won't let you have a puppy, you should get a baby. :smile:

Now THAT 'aint gonna happen, unless it's with the girlfriend... all those parts have been removed; but the gyno left the good stuff behind for me. :yay:

you know, thinking on this.
Hoover gives Clevalley a new truck for his birthday.
Hoover has to BEG to get a tiny little puppy that may one day end up protecting the homestead and saving all of their lives.

something just does not sound right here.

a real man would have got the puppy for his woman.

OK - I just picked myself up off the floor from laughing on this on... my boss thought I was :nuts: for busting out laughing when I was on the phone and reading this. :lol:

Hoover, your babies are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! :huggy:

You gotta get her one, C!!!!:love:

She only has one Chi (for the moment it looks like :ohwell:) and she is a trip... damn near cost us a divorce though. I do have to admit, after owning her she is a great little dog. Acts NOTHING like a Chihuahua, she is really mild tempered and we owe that to the German Shepherd.

My ONLY reservation is the pup messing up the older Chi. The existing Chi does get a bit #####y with the German Shepherd at times, but when the GSD has had enough she will lay into her. :lmao: That puts the pecking order back in line.

:yahoo:

Can I try....?

:whistle:

Do all the backflips you want partner, I will get a video camera and we can film it in Buddy Lee's store - hell, we'll charge admission. :lol:

3. I'll be your surrogate. I'm not using my plumbing at the moment. Problem solved.

When do you want to pick up the dog?

Damn enabler...

T

toppick08

She only has one Chi (for the moment it looks like :ohwell:) and she is a trip... damn near cost us a divorce though. I do have to admit, after owning her she is a great little dog. Acts NOTHING like a Chihuahua, she is really mild tempered and we owe that to the German Shepherd.

My ONLY reservation is the pup messing up the older Chi. The existing Chi does get a bit #####y with the German Shepherd at times, but when the GSD has had enough she will lay into her. :lmao: That puts the pecking order back in line.

Do all the backflips you want partner, I will get a video camera and we can film it in Buddy Lee's store - hell, we'll charge admission. :lol:

Damn enabler...

:lol:

Hoover

They sold them both - but thanks for all the help. If anyone should find a Chocolate Chi female let me know.

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh well, has us looking for another one to spoil the hell out of.
Gus gets cooked meals a couple times a week, he goes almost everywhere with us, has his toys all over the house, sleeps with us,, hes like our little special ed ugly kid. He needs a friend.

Hoover

The breeder called last night and the couple never showed to see the female - I picked her up this morning. She looks like a little mouse. We named her Nestle since she is also chocolate. Co Co is doing well with her and wants Nestle to chase her when they are outside. Right now its just quiet and a lot of holding and whining. Thanks for all the great Karma - CL is holding her and getting kissed by all three of his girls.

camily

Peace
The breeder called last night and the couple never showed to see the female - I picked her up this morning. She looks like a little mouse. We named her Nestle since she is also chocolate. Co Co is doing well with her and wants Nestle to chase her when they are outside. Right now its just quiet and a lot of holding and whining. Thanks for all the great Karma - CL is holding her and getting kissed by all three of his girls.

Nestle, CoCo and Tyra right?

camily

Peace

Pics please.

T

toppick08

:roflmao: