Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I like ties

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I think that the woman should have the option of being naked

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I bet that sticks out like a sore thumb!!! Doesn't anyone say anything or do they just let it go?

They let it go with some people. They expect less out of most people here and the ones they expect more out of would get hammered if we tried that. There was a time I was taking a drink from my water bottle and the boss happened to walk by and asked " Do you need me to find something for you to do?" I said "No but if I'm not allowed to take a break, let me know which corner of the office you'd prefer I take a dump in." :lol: I was quite proud of myself for that comment. I'm usually not that witty.:whistle:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
They let it go with some people. They expect less out of most people here and the ones they expect more out of would get hammered if we tried that. There was a time I was taking a drink from my water bottle and the boss happened to walk by and asked " Do you need me to find something for you to do?" I said "No but if I'm not allowed to take a break, let me know which corner of the office you'd prefer I take a dump in." :lol: I was quite proud of myself for that comment. I'm usually not that witty.:whistle:

:lmao: I find it interesting that the ones they expect perfection are the ones who get busted if they are not. The slackers don't because it wasn't anything more than what was expected anyway. I think the comment was funny, not so sure if my boss would have thought so. I wouldn't have the guts to say something like that to my boss, even to the worst of bosses.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:lmao: I find it interesting that the ones they expect perfection are the ones who get busted if they are not. The slackers don't because it wasn't anything more than what was expected anyway. I think the comment was funny, not so sure if my boss would have thought so. I wouldn't have the guts to say something like that to my boss, even to the worst of bosses.

My boss is afraid to say anything back. He wants to be "your friend, not your boss". People have said much worse to him. He is retiring at the end of June. The next person in, if all goes well, will be my immediate supervisor, so I'll be golden!! The slackers will have a chance to straighten up or get the ax. This will be soooooo fun to watch!!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

The thing that REALLY irks me, is that women get to wear nice flippy-floppy, open-toe, shoes...yet I'm stuck (being a male) with my MOST casual thing being sneakers. It is not the appearance I'd like to have the choice of (with open-toe), it is the comfort in having nice, aired-out, feet/shoes. :yay: I don't like my feet being hot all day long :frown:

J

jjsmommy99

The thing that REALLY irks me, is that women get to wear nice flippy-floppy, open-toe, shoes...yet I'm stuck (being a male) with my MOST casual thing being sneakers. It is not the appearance I'd like to have the choice of (with open-toe), it is the comfort in having nice, aired-out, feet/shoes. :yay: I don't like my feet being hot all day long :frown:

that sucks that you can't wear your mandles to work.

Cowgirl

Oh, gee. That does suck. Poor guys, they have to be so uncomfortable for fashion's sake. :rolleyes:

Cowgirl

:shrug: That is the entire business world. I THINK that is the sexist part of it that BCP was referring to? :coffee:

I was being sarcastic because of your comment....like you poor guys have to wear shoes, and we women are sooo lucky because we get to wear open-toed shoes. :bigwhoop: :lol:

I was being sarcastic because of your comment....like you poor guys have to wear shoes, and we women are sooo lucky because we get to wear open-toed shoes. :bigwhoop: :lol:

I wouldn't want to wear open toe shoes except sandals. They look uncomfortable as heck.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
My boss is afraid to say anything back. He wants to be "your friend, not your boss". People have said much worse to him. He is retiring at the end of June. The next person in, if all goes well, will be my immediate supervisor, so I'll be golden!! The slackers will have a chance to straighten up or get the ax. This will be soooooo fun to watch!!

Fine line between friend and boss. Needs to be a happy medium, otherwise there is no respect. Boss needs to be a boss with everyone, not just a select few. Once they have earned the respect, then you can laugh and joke also knowing that there is a line.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

Yes, but females have things that you would be soooooo thankful that you don't need to deal with as a male. Open toed shoes is least of the things.

bcp

In My Opinion
Yes, but females have things that you would be soooooo thankful that you don't need to deal with as a male. Open toed shoes is least of the things.
grow some nuts and slip off your bike seat once and then tell me how bad women have it.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I work for the Federal Govt./DOD and we wear jeans and t-shirts. Some of us females wear nice jeans/shirts and heels. We are comfortable and we are very productive. Some other employees on the site are physicists (FREAKY SMART PEOPLE) and they wear baggy shorts, t-shirts and are usually bare foot. They remind me of surfer boys.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
darn, I always forget to make the poll public so we can see who our malcontents are.

I like it when the wimmims dress up in Heels and hose with a skirt above the kneeand a push up bodice:yay:

I mean I am just sayin Hypothetical and all!!!!