Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I like ties

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I think that the woman should have the option of being naked

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
R

RadioPatrol

While dressing up creates conformity, it doesn't make you smarter than if you were to dress in jeans and a nice shirt. I think it's the environment. It's like dressing up to go to a very nice restaurant and drop $100.00 + for dinner in DC or Annapolis. Would you dress in jeans and a t-shirt? I think it would be nice to have a dress down day, which some places already do. Jeans and a nice shirt would be acceptable.

Try working where I do .... all Managers must wear a

Shirt and Tie,
Name Tag
Have your Sidekick ... little flippy book with stores, food places, heights for rides ...
and

The Smoke Free Park Button .........

or as we call it our "32 Pieces of Flair"

:whistle:

Oh an I, the MIS Manager, am expected to be in the park shaking hands with at least 10 guests everyday ...

I signed on to keep the network running, not glad hand customers ...

although the WaterPark has some eye candy ... :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RadioPatrol

Image is everything. :shrug:

If you go into Restaurant A and all the employees are wearing ripped jeans and moldy t-shirts, then you go into Restaurant B and they're all tidy and pressed, which restaurant do you think you'll be drawn to?

The one with better Rib Eye ............

R

RadioPatrol

We have all worn ties / suits for demo's or presentations when we have to be on stage, but for us techies it is rare. I have gone up in front of some pretty powerful people, impromptu, in jeans and a shirt (no collar.)

As long as there are no holes in the clothing and nothing "controversial" printed on your clothing it is OK.

The Beauty of working for a boss / division head who cares about the work, not appearances .... like Phd's probably cant be bothered to match socks....

:mad: that is not Gov Standards ........ you should @ least be wearing a collared ####

K

Kain99

I own almost zero chill out clothes.... That's why Kwillia always sees me dressed to the nines in Food Lion. :lmao: