Clueless Guys Can't Read Women

Cowgirl

In all seriousness, in my dating career :rolleyes:, it's always been a first good eye contact, flip of the hair, and then going over and talking with the lady.....and see how it goes from there...:shrug:

I've never whistled at a woman.

You flip your hair?

morningbell

hmmmmmm

this goes with the fact that men can not be friends with women. My BF pointed out that all men who hung out with a woman want one thing. It took me a moment because I was "one of the guys" at one point but yes it WAS true! I was shocked, a little upset. For years my ex BF's so called best friend would hang with me when exBF wasn't around, would go shopping and run other errands with me. Almost a year after exBF and I broke up exBF best friend confessed his love to me, no joke, his LOVE for me. He waited for 4 years. :faint:

Guys sometimes don't understand that we just wanna be friends. :buddies: I guess we just don't understand that guys just wanna make the sex.:love:

Pete

Repete
Evolution of a relationship in smilies by Pete.

Dating; Her--->:love:<--Him

Wedding; Him-->:huggy:<--Her

Month 6; Him-->:mad::blahblah:<--Her

First aniversary; Him-->:ohwell::blahblah:<--Her

Every year after; Him-->:dead::blahblah:<--Her

Finally; Her--> :drama:

Until; Her-->:buttkick:<--Him

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
I was always good at reading women,
basically, the answer was no before I even asked. I knew this, we got along.

until my eyes went bad and I had to rely on reading them in Braille,

I got panned alot after that.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
For years I've heard from men that women talk in code. It's impossible for us to be any more direct, and men still don't get it. It's called 'selective hearing'.

Just because you and your friends are direct doesn't mean all or even most women are like that.

Vince

Guys sometimes don't understand that we just wanna be friends. :buddies: I guess we just don't understand that guys just wanna make the sex.:love:
Sometimes women don't understand: Mr. Bill Engvall said it best: "Men are basic: eating, sleeping, sex." That's what we understand. :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Just because you and your friends are direct doesn't mean all or even most women are like that.

Well, it's not working for those of us who are direct. Please explain that for me.

Example:

Man: Do you want to go to the NCRF this year?
Woman: No. I really don't care for that faire.

6 hours later.

Man: I want to take the trailor down when we go to NCRF this year.
Woman: :rolleyes:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat:

And then you have the women that flirt just to be azzholes :roflmao:
Those one's are fun because when you show no interest they get pizzed and then they really DO want you because they are so used to getting their way (having guy's come-onto them cuz they're pretty and flirting, ect)

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Well, it's not working for those of us who are direct. Please explain that for me.

Example:

Man: Do you want to go to the NCRF this year?
Woman: No. I really don't care for that faire.

6 hours later.

Man: I want to take the trailor down when we go to NCRF this year.
Woman: :rolleyes:

He is saying "I'm going with my buddy because you said no."

Sorry to disappoint you that you aren't going to the NCRF :huggy:

:roflmao: