C'mon...

Kerad

...let's take this somewhere else.

Is there anything to do in Charles county for those of us single types, older than 27?

:confused:

Oh yeah...I'm willing to get stupid. But this is my last attempt to avoid it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Kerad said:

...let's take this somewhere else.

Is there anything to do in Charles county for those of us single types, older than 27?

:confused:

Oh yeah...I'm willing to get stupid. But this is my last attempt to avoid it.

Did you try Red Necks? I hear it's pretty fun. I live in Calvert, haven't been, just going by what I've heard.

Kerad

Bay_Kat said:
Did you try Red Necks? I hear it's pretty fun. I live in Calvert, haven't been, just going by what I've heard.

Well..just form the name "Red Necks"...i have a feeling it's not my thing.

But thanks!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Kerad said:
Well..just form the name "Red Necks"...i have a feeling it's not my thing.

But thanks!

Hey, just trying, my sister's husbands band plays there and he says the name is deceiving for a reason. :shrug: But like I said, I've never been there so I don't know....just throwing out a suggestion. Have you tried Legends?

Kerad

Bay_Kat said:
Hey, just trying, my sister's husbands band plays there and he says the name is deceiving for a reason. :shrug: But like I said, I've never been there so I don't know....just throwing out a suggestion. Have you tried Legends?

Oh...don't be offended! :lmao: I've tried just about everyplace in the Waldorf area.

:ohwell:

In fact..that's how I found this website. :doh: :whack: :dork:

Just thought I'd see if someone knew something I didn't.

I am sooo going to open something in Waldorf. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Kerad said:
Oh...don't be offended! :lmao: I've tried just about everyplace in the Waldorf area.

In fact..that's how I found this website. :doh: :whack: :dork:

Just thought I'd see if someone knew something I didn't.

I am sooo going to open something in Waldorf. :yay:

I'll tell you this....if you want to venture out of Charles County, I went to Vera's White Sands last weekend and what a great crowd they have. They usually have a live band on Friday and Saturday nights and the people there are in age groups from 21 and up. I had such a good time, I plan to spend a lot of time there this summer.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
By "anything to do" are you specifically referring to bars, or would some other form of entertainment do?

Kerad

vraiblonde said:
By "anything to do" are you specifically referring to bars, or would some other form of entertainment do?

:howdy: Vrai!

Well...bars / restaurants seem to be the obvious..but I'm open. honestly, though, I'm not going to scam Bible study courses or AA. I'm not looking to "Fight Club" it. I've got to be in my element.

Maybe that's the problem. :shrug:

Kerad

Bay_Kat said:
I'll tell you this....if you want to venture out of Charles County, I went to Vera's White Sands last weekend and what a great crowd they have. They usually have a live band on Friday and Saturday nights and the people there are in age groups from 21 and up. I had such a good time, I plan to spend a lot of time there this summer.

Where would this be? Sounds fun. If it's a bit south of Waldorf, I'll just get a motel room nearby.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kerad said:
Where would this be? Sounds fun. If it's a bit south of Waldorf, I'll just get a motel room nearby.
It's in White Sands just north of Lusby on Rt. 4. Probably out of your driving zone for a bar/restaurant.

If I lived up there, I would gather pals and go to that crabhouse in (Pope's Creek?). Drink beer on the deck and pick crabs. :yay:

Kerad

vraiblonde said:
It's in White Sands just north of Lusby on Rt. 4. Probably out of your driving zone for a bar/restaurant.

If I lived up there, I would gather pals and go to that crabhouse in (Pope's Creek?). Drink beer on the deck and pick crabs. :yay:

Yeah..well, that's the thing. My friends ( 2 of 'em) "in the area" are all living up on 270 in Germantown, etc...

Oh well...I'll suss something out, I hope.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kerad said:
Yeah..well, that's the thing. My friends ( 2 of 'em) "in the area" are all living up on 270 in Germantown, etc...
Do you have a boat? I was just telling Catt today that we need a friend that has a boat. Then you can take us boating and we'll take you to the crabhouse after for beer and crabs. :yay:

Kerad

vraiblonde said:
Do you have a boat? I was just telling Catt today that we need a friend that has a boat. Then you can take us boating and we'll take you to the crabhouse after for beer and crabs. :yay:

Nah...sorry. No boat. That reminds me of when I lived in Clearwater, Florida a few lifetimes ago. "If you've got a boat, you're golden."

I'll go out on a party boat. But I'm not a "boater". I'm a city/suburb kinda guy. Only shoot things that are actively trying to kill me, etc...

:shrug:

Kerad

Bay_Kat said:
Not sure if you said it, but do you mind me asking what age group you're in?

Not at all. I'm 37. Sooo...I'm in that area where I don't want to be grinding with the pimp-monsters...or doing the hop to Elvis. :lmao: BUT....

Some G'NR'...Metallica, Crystal Method, Garbage, AC/DC, Smashing, Foo Fighters, Tool, Etc..

Ugh.

:lmao: :killingme :cheers: :larry:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Kerad said:
Not at all. I'm 37. Sooo...I'm in that area where I don't want to be grinding with the pimp-monsters...or doing the hop to Elvis. :lmao: BUT....

Some G'NR'...Metallica, Crystal Method, Garbage, AC/DC, Smashing, Foo Fighters, Tool, Etc..

Ugh.

:lmao: :killingme :cheers: :larry:

That's hard to find. The band I heard at Vera's was doing Stevie Nicks, some older stuff and some more modern stuff, they sound really good though.

Kerad

Bay_Kat said:
That's hard to find. The band I heard at Vera's was doing Stevie Nicks, some older stuff and some more modern stuff, they sound really good though.

:killingme :roflmao:

Yes, it is.

Thanks for the help, though. It'll work itself out. :yay: