C'mon...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
otter said:
Had a great time at Vera's last summer, but the food left alot to be desired. Maybe they've gotten it straightened out this summer.

Ummmmmm, nope. Prices are way too high and not much to choose from.

J

julz20684

RoseRed said:
I'm game this weekend!

I can't go on the 9th, Bug has dance performance that evening and needs her rest. :ohwell:

We can go Sunday...

Frick has a lax tournament on the 2nd

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Kerad,

I agree with Magnum. I went to Gilligans a few times last summer. Pretty good crowd, good bands. Mixed crowd. Some older some younger, but you're gonna have that anywhere you go.

Apehangers has some good bands too. Vertical Smile plays there a lot and they play what you're looking for, Kerad. It's not too bad in there. The times I've been in there, the crowd is more our age, and not a bunch of idiots.

:lmao: at your "stupid" comment. That's my phrase... "I want to go get stupid". :huggy:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Kerad said:

...let's take this somewhere else.

Is there anything to do in Charles county for those of us single types, older than 27?

:confused:

Oh yeah...I'm willing to get stupid. But this is my last attempt to avoid it.
of course there is. What do u like to do and I can point you in the right place...

O

oldnavy

Bay_Kat said:
Ummmmmm, nope. Prices are way too high and not much to choose from.

Vera's is a great place IMO. I'll take my boat out just to go there. Yeah, the prices are a bit high, but they have to pay for their remodeling somehow. :lmao:
They have an awesome burger if you are in to simple stuff like that.
Last time I was there the band was a little loud for my liking, but that was probably to hide the fact that they sucked. Can't remember the name of them.