C'mon...

Magnum

Should be Huntin
vraiblonde said:
It's in White Sands just north of Lusby on Rt. 4. Probably out of your driving zone for a bar/restaurant.

If I lived up there, I would gather pals and go to that crabhouse in (Pope's Creek?). Drink beer on the deck and pick crabs. :yay:
I was down at Gilligans today with a couple friends, had a great band playing tons of people there.

Supposed to be going back tomorrow for a birthday party.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Kerad said:

...let's take this somewhere else.

Is there anything to do in Charles county for those of us single types, older than 27?

:confused:

Oh yeah...I'm willing to get stupid. But this is my last attempt to avoid it.
It's gets really wild on Shuffleboard and BINGO Night at the VFW.

lkt

curly-locks
ooo Vera's has bands? awesome... and the food is good too! think I will have to take a look next weekend!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
lkt said:
ooo Vera's has bands? awesome... and the food is good too! think I will have to take a look next weekend!

Very friendly crowd, I had a great time. The new owner is super nice. I did eat dinner and was a little disappointed, it was expensive and I got clams, mussels and shrimp but it didn't come with sides and it was like 27 bucks and not even a salad.

J

julz20684

vraiblonde said:
It's in White Sands just north of Lusby on Rt. 4. Probably out of your driving zone for a bar/restaurant.

If I lived up there, I would gather pals and go to that crabhouse in (Pope's Creek?). Drink beer on the deck and pick crabs. :yay:

I'm thinking this something we should definately do :yum: and :getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:howdy:

What about Drift Inn? There are two in Mechanicsville - one got blown away in Isabel, the other is still there. Right? Or am I misinformed?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:howdy:

What about Drift Inn? There are two in Mechanicsville - one got blown away in Isabel, the other is still there. Right? Or am I misinformed?

Never been to either one, so I wouldn't know. I go to SeaBreeze.

This weekend?

Otter

Nothing to see here
lkt said:

Had a great time at Vera's last summer, but the food left alot to be desired. Maybe they've gotten it straightened out this summer.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sandgates and Seabreeze are next to each other, they're in Mechanicsville...so is Drift Inn but not on the same road.

J

julz20684

cattitude said:
Sandgates and Seabreeze are next to each other, they're in Mechanicsville...so is Drift Inn but not on the same road.

Are Sandgates or Seabreeze any good?

J

julz20684

RoseRed said:
I only order the crabs and hushpuppies.

That's what I meant...for crabs...it would be nice to go to a crab house sometime soon.

BTW, anyone going to the Crab Feast on June 9 at the Leonardtown Gov't Center?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
julz20684 said:
That's what I meant...for crabs...it would be nice to go to a crab house sometime soon.

BTW, anyone going to the Crab Feast on June 9 at the Leonardtown Gov't Center?

I'm game this weekend!

I can't go on the 9th, Bug has dance performance that evening and needs her rest. :ohwell:

We can go Sunday...