CNN: "They R So Poor & So Black"...

BuddyLee

Football addict
dems4me said:
I think I'm the last forumite that doesn't have you on ignore... but before I do... ca you briefly explain why you such an angry person :shrug: :flowers:
Why don't you PM Kazamm?

Qpid

dems4me said:
I think I'm the last forumite that doesn't have you on ignore... but before I do... ca you briefly explain why you such an angry person :shrug: :flowers:

Im not angry :lmao:

I just like sharing info that I know NO ONE would post on this board because it would prove im right about alot of things....such as this post and the one prior to it.

If you or anyone for that matter can't handle it, then go ahead and put me on ignore. Im not doing anything wrong but posting info that some just cant stand to read, so the ignore option is best for them. :lol:

Qpid

Toxick said:
I can't get the video to load. I'm half-tempted to ask you for context, but I have a feeling that's a waste of time.

The whole "Looting vs. Finding" conniption you had me leery of any "context" you put on anything.

it takes time to load.

A report from CNN says "they are so poor and so black" while camers are shooting blacks being rescued.

can't get much bolder than that.

this is nothing Qpid said so dont shoot me :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
The odd thing is.........

Why would he even say that?? His mention of their color makes no sense. :confused:

Toxick

Splat
Qpid said:
A report from CNN says "they are so poor and so black" while camers are shooting blacks being rescued.

can't get much bolder than that.

Bold?

Stupid maybe.

But a lot of the people being rescued are, indeed, poor, and they are, indeed, black. The only thing the reporter should be slapped in the head for is stating such a obvious and dumbass yokel comment.

Of course, I still haven't seen the video - so maybe there's derision that I'm not detecting, so I'll reserve judgement.

Meantime, it sounds like the only thing the reporter is guilty of is being a dumbass.

Qpid

crabcake said:
I don't remember anyone saying the media wasn't racist; just that you were. :shrug:

In general or against a specific race?? :confused: Im really interested in a true answer. :lol: you dont see many racists posting topics about blacks..im confuzzled :confused: :lol: :popcorn:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qpid said:
In general or against a specific race?? :confused: Im really interested in a true answer. :lol: you dont see many racists posting topics about blacks..im confuzzled :confused: :lol: :popcorn:
I think Pete did a good job of finding a few of yours last week. :yay:

D

dems4me

Qpid said:

I've seen lots of racists in my years and they are the one's that bring race into the equation more so than non-racists :shrug: Is there anything good you can say about either 1) the president; 2) the media; or 3) black people? :smile: