remaxrealtor

Qpid said:
who said the media wasn't racist? :whistle:

Maybe Hillary missed her calling?

Remember this my little friend?

Hillary's 'joke' about Mahatma Gandhi isn't a real gas
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
January 06, 2004

ST. LOUIS Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton apologized for joking that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis, saying it was a lame attempt at humor.

The New York Democrat made the remark at a fund-raiser Saturday. During an event here for Senate candidate Nancy Farmer, Clinton introduced a quote from Gandhi by saying, He ran a gas station down in St. Louis

Qpid

dems4me said:
I've seen lots of racists in my years and they are the one's that bring race into the equation more so than non-racists :shrug: Is there anything good you can say about either 1) the president; 2) the media; or 3) black people? :smile:

Maybe we have different definitions on what a racist is.

I point out how blacks are wronged....yet im called a racist.

I dont like the president...im racist.

I say the media is bias to minorities and im called a racist.

:lmao:

ummm sounds like thats the only response for those who DONT AGREE WITH ME. :lol:

i love all people :love:

rack'm

Jaded
vraiblonde said:
Great. Now George Bush is beaming his evilness at you and making you injure yourself.

Damn George Bush!

I think her string of accidents goes back to Reagan. :killingme

Qpid

remaxrealtor said:
Qpid said:

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
January 06, 2004

ST. LOUIS Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton apologized for joking that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis, saying it was a lame attempt at humor.

The New York Democrat made the remark at a fund-raiser Saturday. During an event here for Senate candidate Nancy Farmer, Clinton introduced a quote from Gandhi by saying, He ran a gas station down in St. Louis

thats stereotyping :confused:

yeah im betting on it that all our definetions on what a racist is are different. :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

remaxrealtor said:
Qpid said:

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
January 06, 2004

Helloooooooo, QP?

D

dems4me

Qpid said:
Maybe we have different definitions on what a racist is.

I point out how blacks are wronged....yet im called a racist.

I dont like the president...im racist.

I say the media is bias to minorities and im called a racist.

:lmao:

ummm sounds like thats the only response for those who DONT AGREE WITH ME. :lol:

i love all people :love:

I just think its wrong anytime anyone points out anything related to race whether it be white or black ... To me, people's hearts speak alot louder than their skin.... :smile:

Qpid

dems4me said:
I just think its wrong anytime anyone points out anything related to race whether it be white or black ... To me, people's hearts speak alot louder than their skin.... :smile:

before i signed on i read threads on this board and saw how alot of things were related to race....

the first thing i said was "ignorance runs rampid" when there was a thread about ebonics.

and from then the leech mob came out.... :lmao:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Qpid said:
before i signed on i read threads on this board and saw how alot of things were related to race....

the first thing i said was "ignorance runs rampid" when there was a thread about ebonics.

And while your here.... Ignorance will continue to run rampid.

D

dems4me

Qpid said:

Although I agree that ebonics is completely ignorant, I don't agree that "alot of things" are related to race on this board... only when someone brings race into it. Such as devoting a thread to it and bringing race to the forefront like you did with this thread calling the media racisists. :shrug: It's just one bad example... everywhere you go and look in life, there's always a bad apple in the bunch somewhere - you just found a bad apple :smile: There are plenty of good apples left in the bunch! :huggy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Fishn Guy said:
Does this tardass think I'm &%*$#*?

I really need to fix that.
Yes he does. They were buds once, I think. I'd edit this post and take out his forum name.:wink: