CNN: "They R So Poor & So Black"...

Toxick

Splat
Qpid said:
the first thing i said was "ignorance runs rampid" when there was a thread about ebonics.

Well, rampid-ness and leech mobs aside, I don't think anyone here believes you're a racist in the true sense of the word.

However it seems that in every single one of your posts you see racial-bogeymen where there are none and your tone is very bitter, vendictive and accusatory. And instead of trying to breach a subject with any modicum of diplomacy, you're technique is very much like walking into the middle of the room and shouting, "Y'all a bunch of racists".

People tend to have an attitude about that.

If you have a message that you want people to hear, try talking to them, instead of trying your best to piss everyone off, and then act offended when they have the nerve to actually get pissed off.

Qpid

Toxick said:
Well, rampid-ness and leech mobs aside, I don't think anyone here believes you're a racist in the true sense of the word.

However it seems that in every single one of your posts you see racial-bogeymen where there are none and your tone is very bitter, vendictive and accusatory. And instead of trying to breach a subject with any modicum of diplomacy, you're technique is very much like walking into the middle of the room and shouting, "Y'all a bunch of racists".

People tend to have an attitude about that.

If you have a message that you want people to hear, try talking to them, instead of trying your best to piss everyone off, and then act offended when they have the nerve to actually get pissed off.

I dont get offended. :lol: I actually find it quite amusing that a bunch of adults have to put someone in ignore because of the way she delivers her message....what is this junior high? :lmao:

It could just be the way some of you are reading my posts. Im obviously not in your face for you to depcit what type of "tone" i am using when I say what I say.

Im not a NEWBIE but was treated as one, so no matter how my posts came across (so angel like they were :angel: ) i was still called names and shot down. So instead...I say what I like, how I like and when I like...and dont care who is offended...after all....im a racist. :lmao:

D

dems4me

Qpid said:
i could've sworn you said you were italian :lmao:

just adding to the ignorance. :dance:

:lol: We are all not mean... some of us are nice :huggy: Welcome to the forums newby... :flowers: Maybe you should just start a thread apologizing and ask for a "do over" or something. :shrug:

Toxick

Splat
Qpid said:
I dont get offended. :lol: I actually find it quite amusing that a bunch of adults have to put someone in ignore because of the way she delivers her message....what is this junior high?

Actually, adults ignore things they don't like.
Junior high is where they keep harping on things.

And the way you deliver your message has EVERYTHING to do with the way it's received.

Take something simple, neutral and non-confrontational: Say, math. If you tell someone "10+10 is 20 you stupid ####ing moron", you'll get the same response as, "Y'all a bunch of ingorant racists".

Anyway, I've said my piece. Ignore it if you wish. I just figured that if you're going to expend the energy to form a message, you'd at least want people to read it.

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
Actually, adults ignore things they don't like.
Junior high is where they keep harping on things.

And the way you deliver your message has EVERYTHING to do with the way it's received.

Take something simple, neutral and non-confrontational: Say, math. If you tell someone "10+10 is 20 you stupid ####ing moron", you'll get the same response as, "Y'all a bunch of ingorant racists".

Anyway, I've said my piece. Ignore it if you wish. I just figured that if you're going to expend the energy to form a message, you'd at least want people to read it.

:yeahthat:

"Anger begets anger" :smile:

Qpid

dems4me said:
I wasn't trying to be funny. :frown:

apologize for what? :confused:

"Qpid hurt my feelings, I dont like the way she talks to me" :wah:

i make it do what it do baby :dance: you dont have to like it.
:lmao:

i dont personally know any of these people to offer up an apology.