Coca Cola 600 Thread

K

Kizzy

I am so beat down tired today, and all these cautions are really dragging out this race. Now you know I have to stay awake, Kahn is in the lead. :yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
I am so beat down tired today, and all these cautions are really dragging out this race. Now you know I have to stay awake, Kahn is in the lead. :yay:
Not any more Vickers got him and the rest of the Hendrix boys are moving up on him too.

K

Kizzy

:banghead:

This race has been so unpredictable. I cannot believe I am STILL sitting here watching this while my DH is sawing wood on the sofa. :lmao

It will be interesting to see this last mess get sorted out. The #'s are serioulsy thinning out.

Also, most cautions EVER in ANY Nascar race.

Ken King

PREMO Member
This should be renamed the "Junkyard 600". What the hell are these guys thinking when the try to bump draft on this track?

K

Kizzy

BTW Mike, I will not be here next Sunday to post in the NASCAR race thread :love:

I got plans. :cool:

:banana:

Mikeinsmd

Kizzy said:
BTW Mike, I will not be here next Sunday to post in the NASCAR race thread :love: I got plans. :cool: :banana:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kizzy again.

Mikeinsmd

Poor front row Joe... :sad: Ok, I think we should all have breakfast when this thing finally ends tomorrow... :lol:

K

Kizzy

Ken King said:
Are you going to tour the Oreo cookie factory? :lol:

That would do if for the DH. He could just vision Jabba rolling her Oreo balls.

:lol:

Dayum, red flag. :ohwell:

9 laps left.

Ken King

PREMO Member
This sure plays into the hands of number 48, as long as he doesn't get wrecked on the restart. He's got to be feeling good now that he has a chance for that third straight 600 victory. Go Hendrix, go Chevrolet. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

Ken King said:
This sure plays into the hands of number 48, as long as he doesn't get wrecked on the restart. He's got to be feeling good now that he has a chance for that third straight 600 victory. Go Hendrix, go Chevrolet. :yay:
I'm going to pull for Bobby Labonte on this one. He's the underdog against Edwards & Johnson. Plus he's a Gibbs car. :yay: :banana:

K

Kizzy

Mikeinsmd said:
I'm going to pull for Bobby Labonte on this one. He's the underdog against Edwards & Johnson. Plus he's a Gibbs car. :yay: :banana:

I think your both wrong, the way this race is going, there will be crash and caution. :lmao: