Coggins clinic at SMTR Easter Ride!!

SerenitStables

Also, you aren't supposed to haul a horse without a current coggins....

I would join you guys for it, but mine were all pulled yesterday.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
Also, you aren't supposed to haul a horse without a current coggins....

I would join you guys for it, but mine were all pulled yesterday.

You ready to go repossess some hay? I will help..I have not had any fun lately..

2baymares

happyappygirl said:
April 1st is the Easter Ride - check begins at 10:30

Thanks to local Vet Dr. Sherry Smith, SMTR is grateful to announce our first ever Spring COGGINS CLINIC!!

Price will be $25.00 per horse, and forms will be available for you to fill in your own coggins. Dr Smith will be there by 10:15 - 10:30 to begin.

Why not save yourself the farm call and get your coggins with us?? We're planning to make this an annual event. :biggrin:

Here is a link to the Easter Egg Ride Flier:
http://216.169.147.244/April/smtreastereggflyer07.pdf

PM me if interested, so we know how many folks are interested. You don't have to ride to come get a coggins either! Just bring your horse, tie him out to the trailer and enjoy the company!

Wow, The idea that horses that are "not up to date on there coggins" will be present at an organized ride just scares me. ... what else are they NOT "up to date on"? Not a good idea to promote this type of event. I understand that saving some money is a good idea but what if an infected horse does attend this clinic. What then?

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
You ready to go repossess some hay? I will help..I have not had any fun lately..

I am about to....I am ticked off over it. I can't believe her. My friend has called her and she won't return her calls either...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
I am about to....I am ticked off over it. I can't believe her. My friend has called her and she won't return her calls either...

I say we beat the biatch.....I should be ok my last assult charge was dropped last year.. :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
The woman bounced an $800 check for hay...the woman has the hay...I say... :smack: her in the head...
i say bounced checks in maryland are against the law, it's called theft. call a cop. say she stole the hay and have her arrested.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i say bounced checks in maryland are against the law, it's called theft. call a cop. say she stole the hay and have her arrested.

Yep thats what I told her...to take it to the states atterney...thats what :gossip: does with his bounced checks for blacksmithing...

and poor SS paid for the hay and then nicely sold her some for $800 ...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
guess the hay thief who bounced the check is reading my comments, i got a silly misspelled unsigned red comment for it telling me how smart i am. ... :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Dang I have been riding with an outlaw :whistle: Wanted PASOJAMES & the Gang :shocking: Hopefully my fat pony can out run an a$$ kickin :lmao: :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Dang I have been riding with an outlaw :whistle: Wanted PASOJAMES & the Gang :shocking: Hopefully my fat pony can out run an a$$ kickin :lmao: :killingme
I don't think you have anything to worry about since you'll be on the... giving the a$$ kick'n side:lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
I don't think you have anything to worry about since you'll be on the... giving the a$$ kick'n side:lmao:

OH! NO :yikes: Not me I'm a lover not a fighter..... :huggy: :lmao: :killingme
But then again....... :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK back on topic girlies. Re the coggins clinic.
Coggins are checked at every SMTR ride. A current coggins is necessary to participate. Hence, a current coggins is requred to ride.

When i said bring a horse who wasn't being ridden for a coggins, that CERTAINLY didn't mean expired or non existent coggins were acceptible in a public gathering of horses for goodness sake. So now i will have to be the Coggins police, if someone wants a coggins drawn on an adult horse that isn't being ridden, please be sure to bring a NON EXPIRED COGGINS with him and be prepared to produce it.

I personally will be doing my coggins on the horses that aren't due for another couple of months, just because it will save me a 70.00 farm call to have them done. It's conveneint for me, AND i wanted to make it an annual event for people. So what if it's a couple of months early this year. If i do it this year, it won't be early next year.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
I know this is going to go back off topic....but....

I got a phone call today from that girl's mother.....hay money(cash) will be here this weekend!! :smile:

:banana: she got wind we were gunna give her an ass whoopin..