Coggins clinic at SMTR Easter Ride!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SerenitStables said:
I know this is going to go back off topic....but....

I got a phone call today from that girl's mother.....hay money(cash) will be here this weekend!! :smile:
hey can ya float me a loan? i hear you'll be getting a nice chunk of change this weekend. :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:diva: 35.00 just for ASKING! YE-HA!!! Thanks guys!!
What time are we meeting Sat Paso? Mingiz U in? I'll be riding Ms. Raven Rio. My favorite.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Guess you missed the post that Paso put in. We decided to not ride Sat. and do the SMTR ride instead....But you have fun

2baymares

mingiz said:
Guess you missed the post that Paso put in. We decided to not ride Sat. and do the SMTR ride instead....But you have fun

From the looks of the weather, you're gona wish you rode Saturday. Calling for rain all day Sunday. .....but if it doesn't rain, my group will be heading to cedarville. (no charge) :razz:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well if it doesn't rain we'll be headed to Greenwell.....For Easter eggs.... :razz: :lmao: Or the lake if they cancell Greenwell's...Or to lunch :coffee: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Well if it doesn't rain we'll be headed to Greenwell.....For Easter eggs.... :razz: :lmao: Or the lake if they cancell Greenwell's...Or to lunch :coffee: :lmao:

We will get eggs this year if we have to knock some little girl off her pony to get them. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
We will get eggs this year if we have to knock some little girl off her pony to get them. :lmao:
Tootie-Fruity says HEY you won't be able to CATCH her on her little pony!!! :killingme
You're ON!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
With the later start time, Dr Smith will be at the Clinic between 11:00-12:00 for coggins if anyone is interested!!

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:
:diva: 35.00 just for ASKING! YE-HA!!! Thanks guys!!
What time are we meeting Sat Paso? Mingiz U in? I'll be riding Ms. Raven Rio. My favorite.

HAHA just when you think you have money you are reminded of the check you owe me so lets see, 35 towards 100 hmmmm seems you're still down a bit HAHA :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
HAHA just when you think you have money you are reminded of the check you owe me so lets see, 35 towards 100 hmmmm seems you're still down a bit HAHA :killingme
:frown: at least you'll never be broke as long as i owe it to ya.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I guess you can now say that about you and Bef.. :killingme Weeze straight for a change... :high5:
Speaking of Bef did she tell ya what she did when she filled in the paperwork at the ride? Where it said age if under 18...she just saw "age" and wrote her own :lol: i asked her if :gossip: was under 18 and she looked at me like i had lost MY mind :killingme

Oh and tell Mingiz my GN ball came in today...RC is happy with it. He and our neighbor are putting in in tomorrow. Nothing like doing it last minute. we're scheduled to go to the gaited horse clinic with Liz Graves friday morning and using my GN trailer :ohwell:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Speaking of Bef did she tell ya what she did when she filled in the paperwork at the ride? Where it said age if under 18...she just saw "age" and wrote her own :lol: i asked her if :gossip: was under 18 and she looked at me like i had lost MY mind :killingme

:lmao: :shortbus: