Colts vs. Redskins thread

BuddyLee

Football addict
Durrant Brooks rookie punter with a nice kick inside the 20.

I really hope this kid beats out Frost.

puggymom

:lmao:

You either love him or hate him

When I hear him I think football.

He's better than a lot of others out there.

Ugh...he sounds like a bumbling fool to me. Yeah he hay know the game but when I listen to him I feel like he's that announcer from the movie Dodgeball who said the most utterly stupid irrelevant crap.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ugh...he sounds like a bumbling fool to me. Yeah he hay know the game but when I listen to him I feel like he's that announcer from the movie Dodgeball who said the most utterly stupid irrelevant crap.
That's just him.

Not everyone is great speaker.

I think it adds character to the show. It's not good to have 10 Bryant Gumby's announcing in superb nerd fashion.:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Some good running by Marcus Mason.

Nice cut-backs.

Hope we keep this kid but there isn't much room for a fourth running back.

puggymom

I rather hear John Madden's voice than Cris Collinsworth. I can't believe Collinsworth will be heard in the new Maddan game.

I am not all that familiar with Cris Collinsworth but my husband just told me whenever he is screaming at the TV it is usually at him. He said he cannot stand how in any given game he is just wrong on the rules like 2 or 3 times.

AndyMarquisLIVE

My husband and I were in hysterics over that!!!!:killingme
He's just always gotta be running his mouth.

It COULD be worse. It could be a pairing of Paul Page (NHRA on ESPN), Bryant Dumbel (see NFL Network last year), Bill Weber (NASCAR on TNT), Suzy Kolber (MNF on ESPN) and Jack Arute (ESPN Motorsports).

I am not sure which one is the worst commentator, but they all give each other a run for their money.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Good games for Campbell, Marcus Mason, Rock Cartwright, Chris Horton, Richardson, Brennan.

Tyron and Collins sucked Jupiters balls.