Colts vs. Redskins thread

BudLight1985

Yep.

He might beat out the favored Tyron for the back-up position.

Both are rookies.

He read the ball well and weaved for the touchdown.:yay:

I almost spilled my beer on the brand new couch when I saw that happen I was jumping for joy!!!! :yahoo: I have a feeling this year will be the year for the Skins!!!! :buddies:

BudLight1985

I humped my couch after he returned it. :lmao:

OMG my heart was beating fast... You really think that the Colts in the last minute actually thought that they were going to do a hell of alot, when getting right into line after the plays were over... Looked like a circus too me!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
OMG my heart was beating fast... You really think that the Colts in the last minute actually thought that they were going to do a hell of alot, when getting right into line after the plays were over... Looked like a circus too me!!!
You going to any games this season, my man?

BudLight1985

You going to any games this season, my man?

I hope so, I'm actually on redskins.com, looking at tickets...... I would like to to go the Jag game on the 28th, but I might be in Atlantic City for my gf's 21st birthday... I also want to go to the Cowboys and Steelers game. I went to the Redskins Fan Day earlier this year with my mother and girlfriend, had a great time, spent alot of money in the Team Store and drank alot of Bud Light!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I hope so, I'm actually on redskins.com, looking at tickets...... I would like to to go the Jag game on the 28th, but I might be in Atlantic City for my gf's 21st birthday... I also want to go to the Cowboys and Steelers game. I went to the Redskins Fan Day earlier this year with my mother and girlfriend, had a great time, spent alot of money in the Team Store and drank alot of Bud Light!!!!
Hope to see you at one or a few.

I'll be in section 217 the entire season.:yahoo:

Maybe we can get some SOMD Skins fans at a local restaurant or bar for the away games.

BudLight1985

Hope to see you at one or a few.

I'll be in section 217 the entire season.:yahoo:

Maybe we can get some SOMD Skins fans at a local restaurant or bar for the away games.

Thats a good idea, try to get it around the Tri County area somewhere in the middle lol..... or we can all get on the forums and talk about every little bit about what happens, how much you wanna bet, if something good or bad happens 20 people will post the same thing!!!! hahaha.... Definately need to get together for the Cowboys away game!!!!! Maybe Hooters in Waldorf.... Good Beer, great game, Gorgeous Women!!!! the 3 G's!!!!! Goood, Grrrreeeeaaaatttt and GORGEOUS!!!!

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Thats a good idea, try to get it around the Tri County area somewhere in the middle lol..... or we can all get on the forums and talk about every little bit about what happens, how much you wanna bet, if something good or bad happens 20 people will post the same thing!!!! hahaha.... Definately need to get together for the Cowboys away game!!!!! Maybe Hooters in Waldorf.... Good Beer, great game, Gorgeous Women!!!! the 3 G's!!!!! Goood, Grrrreeeeaaaatttt and GORGEOUS!!!!

I thought Hooters would be nice too.

I'll try and plan it out when it gets closer to the first game.

AndyMarquisLIVE

:howdy:

Trying to get Jags tickets for the 28th here.

Jaguars :yahoo: vs. Redskins :yahoo: - that will be a good game either way.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I got my tickets for the Bills and Jags for the preseason today!!!! Secton 134 baby!!! I also got NFL sunday ticket!

7 more years and I'll get my season tickets. lol

BuddyLee

Football addict
It only takes one play and you're out.

Stuart Schweigert was out of position on one play and now he is out of a job.

He was released by the Raiiida's before we picked him up. He was supposed to add depth to the Safety position but I'm guessing rookie Chris Horton took his spot with two sacks last night.