Concussions Caused Benoit's Rage!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

usagent said:
It's possible. I've had Concussions and they do seem to alter how you feel. It's hard to explain but definitly something different after one or two.

...I've had several severe concussions in my life and, if anything, they made me docile. Very unpleasant, spacey, not all there, state of mind for several days.

LordStanley

I know nothing
vraiblonde said:
Sure they did.

Yeah, I guess your experiences being a forum moderator trump Dr. Julian Bailes, head of neurosurgery at WVU. did you sleep at a holiday Inn express last night?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Guffaw...

LordStanley said:
Yeah, I guess your experiences being a forum moderator trump Dr. Julian Bailes, head of neurosurgery at WVU. did you sleep at a holiday Inn express last night?

...OK, baby, gotta admit. That was pretty funny. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LordStanley said:
did you sleep at a holiday Inn express last night?
No, smartass :smack: But nobody's greasing my palm to get them off the hook for overlooking their drugged wrestlers, either. So I think I'm probably more credible than some paid doctor.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Larry Gude said:
...I've had several severe concussions in my life and, if anything, they made me docile. Very unpleasant, spacey, not all there, state of mind for several days.

I've had 4 concussions. I still suffer from all these symptoms. :ohwell:

LordStanley

I know nothing
vraiblonde said:
No, smartass :smack: But nobody's greasing my palm to get them off the hook for overlooking their drugged wrestlers, either. So I think I'm probably more credible than some paid doctor.

And where is your evidence that the doctors was paid off??? A college doctor no less....

I guess you overlooked the fact the The WWE suspended a bunch of wrestlers for failing drug tests, in the last couple weeks.

Seems to me a parent trying to clear his kids name, and not the WWE.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
And where is your evidence that the doctors was paid off??? A college doctor no less....

I guess you overlooked the fact the The WWE suspended a bunch of wrestlers for failing drug tests, in the last couple weeks.

I noticed Randy Orton appeared on Raw Monday night via satellite...:coffee:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

LordStanley said:

...let's not go overboard patting Vince McMahon on the back for his sudden conversion to worrying about his peoples health, shall we?

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
I noticed Randy Orton appeared on Raw Monday night via satellite...:coffee:

For the record, I dont watch wresting anymore, and havent been a fan since the days of NWO and the wolfpack.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
LordStanley said:
Head of Neurosurgery at WVU??

Is that like being the head Rocket Scientist at the Submarine Screen Door Institute?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LordStanley said:
Where was that parent when their son was using mind-altering chemicals that caused him to kill his wife and child?