Concussions Caused Benoit's Rage!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Larry Gude said:
...let's not go overboard patting Vince McMahon on the back for his sudden conversion to worrying about his peoples health, shall we?

Has anyone heard who was in fact suspended? Vinny Mac is going ahead with plans for the "Unforgiven" PPV, and a lot of the wrestlers I've read that were mentioned on other websites as possibly suspended, are listed to appear at Unforgiven. WWE policy prohibits the release of any names. :rolleyes:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Larry Gude said:
...let's not go overboard patting Vince McMahon on the back for his sudden conversion to worrying about his peoples health, shall we?
Speaking of Vince McMahon.. Anyone notice how deep his voice has gotten over the years, or remember when he first bought the WWF, how skinny and scrawny he was? You think if the owner is juicing he's really going to pursue the employees that are too?

The news last week, WWE suspends TEN wrestlers for Steroid use, sounds like their testing system is working.. except it wasn't their testing that found them. Their names were found on a list through another investigation, and the WWE was caught red-handed and HAD to suspend them. Interesting these ten have been juicing for awhile according to the report, but the WWE's state of the art testing program didn't catch a single one.

Yep, they care about illegal drug use.. :sarcasm: and wellbeing and welfare of their 'athletes'/actors :sarcasm:

LordStanley

I know nothing
vraiblonde said:
Where was that parent when their son was using mind-altering chemicals that caused him to kill his wife and child?

I dont know, why dont you call him up and ask him.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
LordStanley said:
And where is your evidence that the doctors was paid off??? A college doctor no less....

I guess you overlooked the fact the The WWE suspended a bunch of wrestlers for failing drug tests, in the last couple weeks.

Seems to me a parent trying to clear his kids name, and not the WWE.
Oops, read my post above.. they did in fact suspend TEN wrestlers in the last two weeks, but it had nothing to do with their testing..

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
itsbob said:
Oops, read my post above.. they did in fact suspend TEN wrestlers in the last two weeks, but it had nothing to do with their testing..

They suspended them late last week, days AFTER their always successful SUMMERSLAM PPV...and many of the performers I saw listed on my thread from last week had feature matches at Summerslam.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LordStanley said:
I dont know, why dont you call him up and ask him.
Why don't you start directing your anger toward people who kill their wives and children instead of people who merely comment on their actions?

LordStanley

I know nothing
vraiblonde said:
Why don't you start directing your anger toward people who kill their wives and children instead of people who merely comment on their actions?

What fun would that be

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
refi-rep said:
You noticed that too. Chris Masters, I hear is dealing with his second offense.

I especially liked how William Regal (another one named last week) appeared on the show in a suit, introduced Randy (via satellite) and then was pummeled by my man, Mr. John Cena. :hot:

refi-rep

nachomama said:
I especially liked how William Regal (another one named last week) appeared on the show in a suit, introduced Randy (via satellite) and then was pummeled by my man, Mr. John Cena. :hot:

Are you a member of the chain gang, miss mama? :popcorn:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
LordStanley said:
And where is your evidence that the doctors was paid off??? A college doctor no less....

I guess you overlooked the fact the The WWE suspended a bunch of wrestlers for failing drug tests, in the last couple weeks.

Seems to me a parent trying to clear his kids name, and not the WWE.
Although the doctor NEVER said concussions caused his rage or the murder.. For one there are a lot of 'maybe' and THEORIZES.. in the article.. none of it is based on medical fact.

The researcher said Benoit's brain scan looked similar to those of Alzheimer's patients.

How many violent Alzheimer's patients out there killing their kids and spouses?

LordStanley

I know nothing
itsbob said:
Although the doctor NEVER said concussions caused his rage or the murder.. For one there are a lot of 'maybe' and THEORIZES.. in the article.. none of it is based on medical fact.

The researcher said Benoit's brain scan looked similar to those of Alzheimer's patients.

How many violent Alzheimer's patients out there killing their kids and spouses?

http://www.thestar.com/article/227977

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe...

vraiblonde said:

...he is suffering from concussions?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See...

itsbob said:
You think if the owner is juicing he's really going to pursue the employees that are too?

...that's the thing about Vince; He juices and he goes and takes some lumps and bumps, just like his people.

I mean, in one sense, at least he's not a hypocrite. People say they would cut off their right arm to achieve or get this or that, so, at some point we have to accept the extremes people will choose to go to in order to get what they want.

There is no way to avoid concussions in a contact sport and I suspect steroids are reaching the point where people know what to do to get big and avoid many of the bad things like rage and real body damage. Wrestlers just happen to take both to the edge; injuries and performance enhancing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh...

Patch Tuesday said:
The elephant in the room is there is no mention of how all those years of steriod use affects the brain?

...you mean like maybe killing brain cells or enabling an otherwise unable to perform injured person to drag their butt back out there and get hurt some more?

Good point, Patch.