Confederate Flag bikini sparks argument, gun pulle

E

EmptyTimCup

people need to get over themselves

:killingme

Tigga please | Doobybrain.com

Confederate Flag bikini sparks argument, gun pulled out, police say

ROCK HILL - A Rock Hill man says someone threatened him with a gun over the weekend after a dispute broke out involving a woman wearing a confederate flag bikini, police say.

According to a report filed with the Rock Hill Police Department, 20-year-old Christopher Gainey reported the incident to police on Sunday around 7 p.m.

Gainey told police he was with friends at a pool party at 1807 Paces Rivera Avenue when a group of black teenage males approached.

Gainey told officers the men began calling the group in the pool "racists because a female in his group had a bikini depicting a 'stars and bars rebel flag.'"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
After carefully viewing said picture at least a haf dozen times, with an appropriate period taken between each viewing for some reflection.....

...I need to look at it some more before I can reach a conclusion.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
rebel trash

people need to get over themselves

:killingme

I say it shows that white racism against African Americans is still active and ongoing.

It is also a reminder to all that the US civil war was well done in beating down the racist rebel scum, and yet we need to whoop them again one more time for the 21st century.

I say we need to treat that ugly rebel flag as an incitement to violence and make it against the law to have or display that racist symbol.

:war:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
I say it shows that white racism against African Americans is still active and ongoing.

It is also a reminder to all that the US civil war was well done in beating down the racist rebel scum, and yet we need to whoop them again one more time for the 21st century.

I say we need to treat that ugly rebel flag as an incitement to violence and make it against the law to have or display that racist symbol.

No one gives a rats ass what you say. F'n idiot. Crawl back in your hole.:smack:

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists

The Civil War was about slavery as much as the War in Iraq was about Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Hear the Northern thunders mutter!​
Northern flags in South winds flutter!​
To arms ! To arms! To arms, in Dixie!​
Send them back your fierce defiance!​
Stamp upon the accursed alliance!​
To arms ! To arms! To arms, in Dixie!​
Advance the flag of Dixie​
Hurrah! Hurrah!​
For Dixie’s land we take our stand,​
And live or die for Dixie!​
To Arms! To Arms!​
And conquer peace for Dixie​
To Arms! To Arms​
And conquer peace for Dixie​

Let die the Civil War propaganda, boy!!​

PsyOps

Pixelated

Made you look you dirty old fart! :killingme

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

If you ever murder JP just tell the jury, He needed killin'. Automatic acquittal.:yahoo:

Pete

Repete

I think you should chain yourself to a tree at Sotterly and go without water out of protest.

R

retiredweaxman

Where oh where is THUNDERCLAP when we need him most?? This quote would be a classic addition to his webpage!!!

JPC stating, "...we need to whoop them (South) again..." Yup JPC, you will make a Helluva Senator!!!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Where oh where is THUNDERCLAP when we need him most?? This quote would be a classic addition to his webpage!!!

JPC stating, "...we need to whoop them (South) again..." Yup JPC, you will make a Helluva Senator!!!

He has learned how to Kow Tow to the black community very well. I guess it's all his white guilt for being a democrat when a republican president freed the slaves, although slavery had nothing to do with the Civil War. Lincoln only did it because he was desperately seeking the 'High ground' for all the atrocities the North had committed against women and children, black and white. After all the Northern army was made up of rapists and thieves.

Last edited:

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
He has learned how to Kow Tow to the black community very well. I guess it's all his white guilt for being a democrat when a republican president freed the slaves, although slavery had nothing to do with the Civil War. Lincoln only did it because he was desperately seeking the 'High ground' for all the atrocities the North had committed against women and children, black and white.

Yes, Lincoln only freed those slaves in the Confederacy, slaves in Union states such as Maryland and West Virginia remained slaves.

bcp

In My Opinion

And yet, had you been there at the time, you would have claimed some disability to get out of fighting, then demanded that others feed you and keep you comfortable and safe.
Shove it you worthless POS hypocrit.