Confirmed case of Swine Flu...NAS Pax River

:yahoo: I can't wait for the LIVE action

:offtopic:

Did you make your reservations yet? :tap:

Get on LusbyHo and see if she has done hers. :huggy:

It will be President Obama and family, VP Biden will be there, you all, LusbyHo and family and us. :clap:

I did get a call from the "Oval Office" last night on some "White House" business and Obama called me Secretary of State - great, that makes me Hillary... and now that I think of it, it makes Hoover Slick Willy. :cds:

You have to appreciate his humor, huh? With friends like him who needs enemies. :lol:

i know. but you were making my head hurt!

Your head hurts? You should hear this marathon telecon... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: They ask me every 10 minutes "what do you think" and I keep referring to my original plan and it starts them all over again. In the end I will do what I want anyways. :roflmao:

Well, questions have been raised as to who leaked it on the forums. That's all I can say.

We can get the IP from admin on the computer that posted it and trace it. I really need something to do besides trying to stay awake with these knuckle-heads on the phone.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Well, questions have been raised as to who leaked it on the forums. That's all I can say.
Uh oh spaghetti O. honestly if there is a case of swine then they should tell us. hiding it is stupid because when it eventually comes out, people will just say it's BS that they didn't tell us sooner.

Your head hurts? You should hear this marathon telecon... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: They ask me every 10 minutes "what do you think" and I keep referring to my original plan and it starts them all over again. In the end I will do what I want anyways. :roflmao:
are you on the same marathon telecon as the guys next to me?? :killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Uh oh spaghetti O. honestly if there is a case of swine then they should tell us. hiding it is stupid because when it eventually comes out, people will just say it's BS that they didn't tell us sooner.

Top secret and all that. :secretagentman:

Hoover

:lol: so a case of the H1N1 is top secret? :jameo:

sometimes I think the decision makers are inept :ohwell:

Its called being confidential. Would you want everyone in your department to know you had something contagious? If they get sick from it then you are the one to blame or if they get really sick you are the one to sue - just think about it. They are protecting you and other co-workers.

I know - head hanging - :needmorebourbon:. I'm done talking

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Its called being confidential. Would you want everyone in your department to know you had something contagious? If they get sick from it then you are the one to blame or if they get really sick you are the one to sue - just think about it. They are protecting you and other co-workers.

bourbon??? did you say bourbon!?!?! Um I could go for some makers :drool:

Beta84

They're out to get us

exactly. :huggy:

i think anyone who is contagious should be evicted from their jobs until such a time where they are better, so as not to get the rest of us sick :dance:

keekee

I'm trying to figure out why she shouldn't have posted. :confused:
Was the entire building really told not to leak the fact that someone's sick?
And that it might be the dreaded swine flu? :cds:
That's a lotta people...

People post "rumor news" on here all the time. :gossip: :shrug:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm trying to figure out why she shouldn't have posted. :confused:
Was the entire building really told not to leak the fact that someone's sick?
And that it might be the dreaded swine flu? :cds:
That's a lotta people...

People post "rumor news" on here all the time. :gossip: :shrug:

I heard that someone working at Walmart has the swine flu, and they are still letting them work.