Congressional Investigations

stgislander

PREMO Member
Back to the original poster - oh, that would be ME - is there a point to congressional investigations? Besides political theater?
Is there ANY chance someone is getting their ass handed to them?
Not unless they can get the DOJ on their side.

Hijinx

Probably the second biggest batch of Bulls feces next to this insane 1-6 investigation is any ethics investigation put on by he House or the Senate. It's awful hard to sit here and say whish investigation is the most full of sheit. Hard to tell which Special Counsel was the biggest waste of time and money. These guys are better at burying the guilty evidence than any criminal known to man.

Is it any wonder that no one with a brain trusts any of these C-suckers? I would not give you a plugged nickel or a dried dog turd for 3/4 ths. of them and maybe a dime for the rest. Most of them should end up like Mussolini. The politicians in the Congress from Maryland should be ashamed to go to the bank and cash a check that got there by direct deposit paid for from real Americans.

WingsOfGold

^^^ Now THIS is a reading problem right here :dingding:
Unless I missed it THIS was her quote, Congresstards are WAY too busy with their bullshit "investigations" to do any real work.

THIS was yours. They aren't the same thing. :rolleyes:

Gotcha! So you do approve of their "bullshit" investigations and the time that is wasted on it. Perfect.

OccamsRazor

Unless I missed it THIS was her quote, Congresstards are WAY too busy with their bullshit "investigations" to do any real work.

THIS was yours. They aren't the same thing. :rolleyes:

Gotcha! So you do approve of their "bullshit" investigations and the time that is wasted on it. Perfect.
You almost got it this time. Good for you! As you can see above from your very own post, it was NOT me that called the investigations "bullshit" which is what you asked ME to define.
I also quote this from a different thread but, from the exact same person:

vraiblonde said:
I think it's completely appropriate for them to prosecute and punish the crimes of the previous Congress, not to mention the Biden crime family.

Now, do you get it?

WingsOfGold

You almost got it this time. Good for you! As you can see above from your very own post, it was NOT me that called the investigations "bullshit" which is what you asked ME to define.
I also quote this from a different thread but, from the exact same person:

vraiblonde said:
I think it's completely appropriate for them to prosecute and punish the crimes of the previous Congress, not to mention the Biden crime family.

Now, do you get it?
Sure, you misquoted.
Take your own advice, keep it simple, you're neither Ockham nor Thoreau, just some ahole playing out of his leauge.

Clem72

Back to the original poster - oh, that would be ME - is there a point to congressional investigations? Besides political theater?
Is there ANY chance someone is getting their ass handed to them?
Of course there is no other point, the political theater is the end all and be all of their existence. Given they almost all vote along party lines they aren't fighting to make any particular point, only to make the other side look worse. And you know it's theater because these guys are almost all chummy behind closed doors anyways.

BOP

It's the same as the kid at the McDonalds counter who's like, "Oh, I'm in the middle of a text with my friend. I'll get to those customers when I'm done."

Congresstards are WAY too busy with their bullshit "investigations" to do any real work. In a normal world it would take a small committee maybe a week to compile evidence and come to a conclusion. In the political world it takes forever because they have to decide on a special prosecutor and go through all that, then the SP has to talk to everyone in DC before they get started, then every Congresstard has to give numerous speeches, then go on all the talk shows to plead their case, then blah, then blah blah, then more blah blah blah.

And if you ask WTF these people are actually doing at their job that we pay them for, they'll be all, "Oh, we're WAY too busy defending democracy! Don't you want us to defend democracy??"

If We the People weren't so ****ing retarded we'd have better representation. As it stands, the lazy corrupt ****tards in the House and Senate are perfect reps for us.

You'll notice that when they really want to do something - such as impeach Trump - it only takes a couple weeks start to finish.
I still say we'd see better results if we pulled a rando Critter out, line them up against the wall and blindfold them.

It'd keep the rest of them on the straight and narrow.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
you need to tag sadpussy with this
He's already tagged.

images

StmarysCity79

Ok - in the case of Hunter Biden - and to be real, this IS about the President, and whether he sold influence using others as a proxy -

HOW DO YOU PROSECUTE THEM? It seems that outside of impeachment hearings, no one has the stomach to put them in JAIL should the process take longer than he is in office. As in - Joe's looking guilty, decides not to run and - well - he's not running so let's just drop it all. It's as though catching a criminal and sending him to jail isn't even part of the equation.

You make no sense.

Above you say what was the point of the second impeachment Trump was leaving the office anyway.

Then you complain well Biden can just leave office and the investigation stops.

So lets prosecute the Dem and leave the Republican alone.

Classic

StmarysCity79

I gottta say, everyone is itching for them to happen ----

BUT DOES *ANYTHING* ever come from them? About the best I've ever seen in the years since Watergate is, they always manage to screw some poor sap in a process crime and nothing happens. Yeah, they were able to PROVE Clinton was getting BJ's in the Oval Office - but he got away with hiding evidence, coercing witnesses - he got away with all of it.

Joe Biden is CLEARLY a crook who has sold out the United States for money, laundered through his son, brother and others.

NOTHING will happen.

It's pretty funny how 5 years ago it was the Clintons are clearly crooks.

Now not a peep about them.

No the "Biden Crime Family is terrorizing the streets and robbing old ladies"

You people are such lemmings. Do you ever have an individual though or is it all just regurgitating Tucker Carlson all day long?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope

You people are such lemmings. Do you ever have an individual though or is it all just regurgitating Tucker Carlson all day long?
The Clintons are still Crooks. They just have more Democrats in competition.

Bare-ya-cuda

It’s pretty funny how 5 years ago trump was a crook and would soon be behind bars. Mind updating us on the status of all these alleged crimes he committed?

Not a peep about them, you fools keep going from one one thing to the other hoping something will stick.

Who is the lemming now? I know, it’s dip shits like you!

StmarysCity79

It’s pretty funny how 5 years ago trump was a crook and would soon be behind bars. Mind updating us on the status of all these alleged crimes he committed?

Not a peep about them, you fools keep going from one one thing to the other hoping something will stick.

Who is the lemming now? I know, it’s dip shits like you!

He is still under 3 separate criminal investigations and his CFO is being sentenced for tax fraud today fool.

Bare-ya-cuda

He is still under 3 separate criminal investigations and his CFO is being sentenced for tax fraud today fool.
3 investigations out of how many to date? I don’t care about his CFO. These 3 will come and go and 3 more will come all while you rub yourself raw masturbating to every NYT headline