Congressional Investigations

StmarysCity79

3 investigations out of how many to date? I don’t care about his CFO. These 3 will come and go and 3 more will come all while you rub yourself raw masturbating to every NYT headline

He's already paid millions in fines and had his company shut down. But i'm sure redstatelies.fakenews doesn't tell you that.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
3 investigations out of how many to date? I don’t care about his CFO. These 3 will come and go and 3 more will come all while you rub yourself raw masturbating to every NYT headline
You gotta realize that's all she's got.

Pity her.

People gravitate together with people that they like, share interests, common backgrounds and philosophies, food music etc. Kinda like here where everyone knows everyone else and have get togethers over drinks and food.

She's got nobody, so she comes here. Poor Sappy.

She has nothing left in her sad, pathetic life but anger, bitterness, hate and self loathing to keep her company in the dark.

Her only solace, the bottle of Hennessy she scrapped aluminum cans to obtain.

Don't begrudge her a little depraved, lonely, self pleasure from her masters pen.

SamSpade

You gotta realize that's all she's got.

Pity her.

People gravitate together with people that they like, share interests, common backgrounds and philosophies, food music etc. Kinda like here where everyone knows everyone else and have get togethers over drinks and food.

She's got nobody, so she comes here. Poor Sappy.

She has nothing left in her sad, pathetic life but anger, bitterness, hate and self loathing to keep her company in the dark.

Her only solace, the bottle of Hennessy she scrapped aluminum cans to obtain.

Don't begrudge her a little depraved, lonely, self pleasure from her masters pen.
Aww you’re so sweet.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Aww you’re so sweet.
No he’s not, he likes the crazy eyes and he’s thinking “how bad can it be”? Think Lorena Bobbit. You don’t have to put your life or manhood on the line just cause you want to hit a crazy chick,

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I’m in a 12 step program.

I’m at ”Step 73: Stop It, Now! Really! Just Stop!”