Congressman Jamaal Bowman Hot Takes

herb749

I don't believe his lame story for a single moment, but think about this: if he in fact is telling the truth, can you possibly ask this person to make intelligent, informed decisions regarding the future of our lives??? And if he IS lying, how could we trust him from this point forward?

He should go away now. Resign, get forcibly relieved....whatever.

He pulled a stunt and will get away with it. The story should be about who told him to pull it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The 30-second video posted by Frey shows Bowman removing signs from the door, pulling the fire alarm and walking away while holding the signs. Bowman did not appear to make any effort to open the doors in the video.

“I was trying to get out the door. I was rushing to a vote,” Bowman told reporters Thursday, according to ABC News. “I’m thankful that we have an agreement in place, and I’m thankful that in three months it’s going to be dismissed. And now let’s move on.”

Bowman’s office circulated talking points to fellow Democrats that described some Republican members of the House of Representatives as “Nazis” after receiving criticism for pulling the fire alarm

Republican Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain introduced a resolution to censure Bowman over the incident on Wednesday. The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust accused Bowman of violating ethics rules by pulling the alarm in a complaint filed Oct. 13 with the Office of Congressional Ethics.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jamaal Bowman Tries to Take Credit for Israel and Hamas' Ceasefire/Hostage Deal

What an amazing thing the "magical D" is. Can we talk about the two-tier system of justice again? Bowman should be truly ashamed of what he did in pulling the fire alarm. But instead, he acted disturbed that everyone wouldn't just accept his silly spinning of why he did it. He even snapped at CNN reporter Manu Raju over it, as Raju pressed him on his contradictory statements.

Giving him a pass must have made him truly think he can do anything. Because what he's saying now is hilarious. It's perhaps typical of Bowman's view of reality.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jamaal Bowman Accuses Israel Of Racism. Critics Fire Back.​

Speaking on MSNBC, Bowman said, “So we’ve been using a lot of rhetoric about a two-state solution for decades, and when I went there I saw that we are nowhere near a two-state-solution. Myself, as a sitting member of Congress, could not walk through certain checkpoints in the West Bank because I wasn’t Jewish.”

New York Democrat Rep. Ritchie Torres, a staunch supporter of Israel, fired back at Bowman, “Jewish checkpoints are as fictional as Jewish space lasers,” prompting leftist J Street president Jeremy Ben Ami to chime in, “I led the trip with @JamaalBowmanNY. It’s a fact: there are checkpoints in Hebron where security separates who can walk where by religion. Other checkpoints keep roads ‘sterile’ of Palestinians. I’ve been there dozens of times. Join me.”

Podcast host Noam Blum then stated bluntly of Ben Ami, “He’s lying. The separation is between Palestinian and Israeli (which includes Israeli Muslims) and foreigners,” then cited a detailed report from Honest Reporting that debunked the charge of “Jews-only roads” in the disputed territories, noting that it was part of the “apartheid” label anti-Semites use to vilify Israel.

Michael Totten explained after antisemitic journalist Helen Thomas had made the charge, “Such roads don’t exist. The roads she’s referring to in the West Bank are Israeli, and they’re not just for Jews. Israeli Arabs can drive on them, and so can non-Jewish foreigners, including Arab and Muslim foreigners. Palestinians were once able to drive on them but have not been allowed to do so since the second intifada, when suicide bombers used them to penetrate Tel Aviv and Jerusalem in order to massacre people.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good grief. The real story, imo, is the "news" media covering for him. There's video of him deliberately and casually walking up to the fire alarm and activating it, and they're all, "Oh, alleged!" "Oh, Republicans are accusing!"

****ing retards. And they wonder why their outlets are all tanking....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

But she did commit plagiarism and said context was necessary to determine if calls for the genocide of Jews violate Harvard's code of conduct. Houston, we have a problem (Gay, 1970).

Notice he didn't say Gay didn't commit plagiarism or completely botch the university's response to anti-semitic acts. He just said it didn't matter because of her skin color and gender.

Nice try, Jamaal. You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time (Gay, 1858).

We can't have a functioning society with two different sets of rules based on physical attributes. In Gay's own words:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rep. Jamaal Bowman is a man of many talents. When he is not pulling fire alarms to disrupt Congressional procedures, he spends his free time lecturing Jewish people on how to be Jews, praising cop killers, and fearmongering chemical plant explosions.

But did you know that Bowman was also a hip-hop slam poet? It's true. Of course, his poetry is pure 9/11 truther lunacy. Here's a sample:

Planes used as missiles / Target: The Twin Towers
30 minutes later / Both buildings collapsed / Onto themselves
Later in the day / Building 7 / Also Collaspsed [sic] / Hmm...
Multiple explosions / Heard before / And during the collapse / Hmm...
Allegedly / Two other planes / The Pentagon / Pennsylvania /
Hijacked by terrorist / Minimal damage done / Minimal debris found / Hmm...

Powerful stuff right there. Powerful, batpoop insane stuff.

But given this history, it should come as no surprise that Bowman took to the steps of the Capitol yesterday to promote the inclusion of the hip-hop community in ... crafting federal policy?

WingsOfGold

Dumbest congress person award.......... several coloreds that PROVE there should be a basic intelligence test. Bowman may be dumber than the idiot that thinks Guam might capsize.
I guess when one represents districts with a 15% literacy anything can happen.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Squad' Democrat Jamaal Bowman called reports that Israeli women were raped and babies beheaded by Hamas on October 7 'propaganda' in previously unreported TikTok post

A recently surfaced clip shows progressive 'Squad' member Rep. Jamaal Bowman calling the rapes and child beheadings of Israelis by Hamas militants on October 7 'propaganda.'

The video - posted on TikTok - shows Bowman addressing a group of pro-Palestinian protestors in Westchester, New York, decrying how Israel was lying about the severity of the attack.

'There was propaganda used at the beginning of the siege,' he can be heard claiming loudly as cars passed noisily behind him on a busy road.
He was speaking to a group of around 50 pro-Palestinian supporters, some of whom were carrying signs. The video was reportedly filmed on November 17, over a month after the war began, according to Politico.

'There's still no evidence of beheaded babies or raped women,' he continues, receiving affirmation from the crowd.
'But they've still been using that lie...propaganda.'