Cool new kid's store

lildrummergirl2

I came across a cool new store and wanted to share with all of the moms out there. It's in White Plains and it's called "Kidstop". They have a TON of really nice clothes and the prices are really cheap. I bought 3 outfits for my little girl for like $20!! The owners were really friendly to me...which I think makes a huge difference too. You don't come across that too much anymore.

Just wanted to share!! :) Enjoy!!

OH...they have a website which is Flash Intro Page

PrepH4U

I came across a cool new store and wanted to share with all of the moms out there. It's in White Plains and it's called "Kidstop". They have a TON of really nice clothes and the prices are really cheap. I bought 3 outfits for my little girl for like $20!! The owners were really friendly to me...which I think makes a huge difference too. You don't come across that too much anymore.

Just wanted to share!! :) Enjoy!!

OH...they have a website which is Flash Intro Page

brr rump ba bum bum...

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I have nothing against used clothes but they have to be really cheap. I can go to Kohls and get new clothes for a really good price.

lildrummergirl2

Uhhh, never said I was poor! Apparently, there's no room for nice people around here. Now, I'm sorry I tried to share something I thought was a good thing. I am new to this area...I hope this isn't a sign of what people are like around here.

deannette1

Yeah I stopped in there once and lets just say wasnt to pleased. First the guy who I imagined was the owner wasn't very pleasant(never really acknowledged I was even in the store). Then I noticed a few items were priced the same as the store but it had stains. Not to make this a negative post but I just wanted to keep it real. Sometimes cheap isnt always better. I know a couple more consignment shops in the vicinity that have much better quallity for a real good price and better customer service. Hoping he was just having a bad day.

Last edited:

lildrummergirl2

Yeah I stopped in there once and lets just say wasnt to pleased. First the guy who I imagined was the owner wasn't very pleasant(never really acknowledged I was even in the store). Then I noticed a few items were priced the same as the store but it had stains. Not to make this a negative post but I just wanted to keep it real. Sometimes cheap isnt always better. I know a couple more consignment shops in the vicinity that have much better quallity for a real good price and better customer service. Hoping he was just having a bad day.

Doesn't sound like the same store to me at all... this store doesn't even do consignment. I have also visited the other stores in the area and thought they were overpriced and gaudy. Oh well...

TurboK9

Neither, actually. I am just a nice person that wanted to share. I was excited to be able to get my kids popular name brand clothes without having to sell one of my limbs to afford them.

Really? Wow. Being that you have 8 posts in about a week at this point, 7 being in this thread... I for sure would have thought you had some sort of tie to this store here... hmmm...

If you want affordable clothes, try JC Penney or Kohls and hit the clearance racks. You can get shirts, pants, etc for 1-2 bucks sometimes. Brand new and never worn.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
They aren't 'giving away' anything. It's a raffle. You get an entry for every $15 you spend. Blue Crabs tickets are cheap, I can almost get 4 for $15.
Is that even legal? Since payment is required to get a raffle ticket, isn't it considered a game of chance? Therefore only legal with a permit. Such permits are only issued to non-profit organizations.

And I can get perfectly good Blue Crabs tickets for $5, why would I want to spend $15?

TurboK9

Is that even legal? Since payment is required to get a raffle ticket, isn't it considered a game of chance? Therefore only legal with a permit. Such permits are only issued to non-profit organizations.

And I can get perfectly good Blue Crabs tickets for $5, why would I want to spend $15?

Then how does foodlion do scratch offs for certain products you buy?