Cop shot dead on his first shift with new police department

Calistress

Just trying to have him fill in the holes in his story .
There are no holes to fill in. Either you watched the video or you didn't. Who cares who was with him when he was shot. The PR department lied in the first release so they also could be lying about whether he was on or off shift when shot. Maybe his wife gets more insurance money if he was said to be on shift and killed in the line of duty.

Last edited:

phreddyp

There are no holes to fill in. Either you watched the video or you didn't. Who cares who was with him when he was shot. The PR department lied in the first release so they also could be lying about whether he was on or off shift when shot. Maybe his wife gets more insurance money if he was said to be on shift and killed in the line of duty.
What makes you think he wasn't on shift ?

Calistress

What makes you think he wasn't on shift ?
The department said he was on shift. The department also said the driver pushed Dylan when it is clear on the video that Dylan grabbed the driver's shirt and then pushed the driver back forcefully enough that the driver almost lost his footing.

The department didn't know there was a recording of the incident so if they lied once, who's to say they aren't lying for a second time.

phreddyp

Of course there is I asked if he was alone during the ambush , and YOU have not answered that question . Either you don't know and are making things up or he was a rookie alone or he was with another officer . Which is it ?

Calistress

Of course there is I asked if he was alone during the ambush , and YOU have not answered that question . Either you don't know and are making things up or he was a rookie alone or he was with another officer . Which is it ?
Why the hell would I answer your question? Call the ****ing department.