Correct Bra Size

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Click on "Size Chart"
BRA SIZE: HOW TO MEASURE

BAND SIZE
• Measure around your ribcage, directly under the bust.
• Add 5 to this measurement to obtain your band size. (i.e.: If your ribcage measurement is 29" + (5) = 34" band size.)

CUP SIZE
• Measure completely around the bust at the fullest point.
• Each inch of difference between this measurement and your BAND size = cup size. (i.e.: If your band size is 34" and your bust measurement is 35", you wear an "A" cup.)

If the difference is:
less than 1 inch = AA cup 3 inches = C cup
1 inch = A cup 4 inches = D cup
2 inches = B cup 5 inches = DD cup

Good morning ladies! I am posting this information to you, in the event that you too, may be able to find a better fitting bra!

As with many articles of clothing, it takes some time to find a good "fit" - but I didn't realize I was truly in the wrong size! I had been using a different measuring schematic, by word of mouth, I suppose, and have always been a little agitated.

Instead of ordering online, I went to Penney's for their sale and purchased bras in the right size - and I gotta tell you - so far it makes a HUGE difference! :faint:

A good friend tells me that if you don't want to rush home and take your bra off, then you probably are wearing the right size. According to what she has seen and read, an ENORMOUS amount of women wear incorrect bra sizes and types.

I found that not only was I wearing the back too small, but the cup too big :blushing: :wishfulthinking:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
virgovictoria said:
I went to Penney's for their sale and purchased bras in the right size - and I gotta tell you - so far it makes a HUGE difference! :faint:
I find that hard to believe :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
This thread can also be useful to certain men.

Attachments

• manboob.jpg
    manboob.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 138

BlackSheep

virgovictoria said:
Good morning ladies! I am posting this information to you, in the event that you too, may be able to find a better fitting bra!

As with many articles of clothing, it takes some time to find a good "fit" - but I didn't realize I was truly in the wrong size! I had been using a different measuring schematic, by word of mouth, I suppose, and have always been a little agitated.

Instead of ordering online, I went to Penney's for their sale and purchased bras in the right size - and I gotta tell you - so far it makes a HUGE difference! :faint:

A good friend tells me that if you don't want to rush home and take your bra off, then you probably are wearing the right size. According to what she has seen and read, an ENORMOUS amount of women wear incorrect bra sizes and types.

I found that not only was I wearing the back too small, but the cup too big :blushing: :wishfulthinking:
No harm intended but what you doing up so early measuring fer a bra?? :killingme

N

nitwhit3286

pixiegirl said:
Great! They built a new one in Lusby?

LOCALLY, obviously you missed that part.

yeah sorry.. I know they have an online store...sorry.. I dunno where else there is a place for that kind of thing.. :(

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
virgovictoria said:

i believe the last time this was posted a year ago I was willing to give free breast / bust measureing so if you need someone with hands on experience I am still freelancing as a measureing /examiner :popcorn:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dougstermd said:
i believe the last time this was posted a year ago I was willing to give free breast / bust measureing so if you need someone with hands on experience I am still freelancing as a measureing /examiner :popcorn:

Right. So now that we can't pm you for our appointments, how do you suggest we contact you?