Corsage color

JULZ

BFJ
My son's date will be wearing a red dress...what color corsage? I think a red corsage will be too matchy-matchy...what ya think?

White with a red bow/ribbon or something...maybe pink or yellow, that'd be pretty. Do you know what kind of boutineer your son's going to be wearing? I don't remember how that all works actually :lmao:

My son's date will be wearing a red dress...what color corsage? I think a red corsage will be too matchy-matchy...what ya think?

Do they corsage/boutineer for the Snowball Dance... I don't remember seeing any flowers on folks... :confused:

I wasn't sure but M says yes that he should get her one. What do you think? Is :gossip: going?
2nd born is most certainly going... she loves these things! She's going with a group... not an individual so I don't have to worry about the flower thingy...:lol:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I would say get something like a white lily or rose with some greenery and a nice red ribbon to match her dress. Or you could do a white lily with little baby red rose buds...

Added picture :)

Attachments

• prom-corsage-0002.jpg
    prom-corsage-0002.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

JULZ

BFJ
White with a red bow/ribbon or something...maybe pink or yellow, that'd be pretty. Do you know what kind of boutineer your son's going to be wearing? I don't remember how that all works actually :lmao:

I would say get something like a white lily or rose with some greenery and a nice red ribbon to match her dress. Or you could do a white lily with little baby red rose buds...

I like the white with red ribbon idea!

Even if the dance isn't as formal for this as Kwillia says, I think it's cool for him to do.

I like the white with red ribbon... That will stand out, yet coordinate.

I like the white with red ribbon idea!

Even if the dance isn't as formal for this as Kwillia says, I think it's cool for him to do.

Hey... if it ends up being your son and his date playing extreme tonsil hockey in my headlights as I wait for my kid like I witnessed at the last dance... do you want me to honk or leave them alone?

sockgirl77

Added picture :)

I think that would look awful with a red dress. Lilies are not exactly what a teenage girl wants.

Tell him to get her a red rose corsage with white baby's breath. I also think that he should ask her. She's the one that has to wear it and take pics in it. :yay: