Coulter: -Too Good To Be True?

ImnoMensa

I dont blame you for being happy about this injury Nanno, she really exposes a lot of truth about the idol worshippers of Bracko Bama and the other liberal idiots.

However the injury is not life threatening and there are others to carry on the good fight.

SamSpade

So what? She still types.

It's this kind of juvenile schaedenfreude that makes me never want to be liberal or espouse a single idea of theirs, because this is childish. How can I expect wise ideas to proceed from this kind of behavior? If to be liberal I have to be gleeful over someone's misfortune, I think I'll pass. I'm just amused how often I read crap like this, only to be excoriated for *MY* "mean-spiritedness".

edinsomd

You'd think an assault on Ann Coulter would be all over NewsMax and Drudge, so far nada. Perhaps that bastion of journalistic integrity, The Dish Rag, got it wrong?

You'd think an assault on Ann Coulter would be all over NewsMax and Drudge, so far nada. Perhaps that bastion of journalistic integrity, The Dish Rag, got it wrong?

I couldn't find anything I would consider a reliable source that mentioned it. Mostly blogs, but a few local papers are running it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
How hateful you are to wish ill fortune on another human being.

BTW, someone can still talk with their jaw wired shut, they just have to have a liquid diet. Oh yea, you can have your jaw wired shut for a variety of medical reasons, including dental, and never be "coldcocked" by someone.

May all of you who wish ill on another human being, have to undergo the ill will yourself. Perhaps you can develop some empathy that way.

BTW, someone can still talk with their jaw wired shut, they just have to have a liquid diet. Oh yea, you can have your jaw wired shut for a variety of medical reasons, including dental, and never be "coldcocked" by someone.

May all of you who wish ill on another human being, have to undergo the ill will yourself. Perhaps you can develop some empathy that way.

Supposedly it is from a fall.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

Trust me, you can still talk with your mouth wired shut. Back a lot of years ago, my mouth was wired shut for 8 weeks. Despite the doctor's best attempts, I still talked the ears off of my family and friends. :blahblah:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Circular references, LATimes to Puffington Post and back. Great gossip.

The postings by nonno lately would seem to indicate a preference for silencing any viewpoints not in accordance with the Messiah's preachings.

Too bad grasshopper, you'd have to shut up a little less than half the country. :killingme

Vince

Ann Coulter's jaw wired shut! We're sooo sad.... | The Dish Rag | Los Angeles Times

"Page Six is reporting that right-wing agitator and controversy-seeker Ann Coulter's jaw is wired tightly shut.

I know, I know. If the report is true, It's almost as if our prayers have been answered.

Apparently it was broken, but by whom, no one seems to be sure. We could hazard a guess, but why throw roses yet."
Too bad we can't get your hands wired together so you can't type. :popcorn: