COUNTRY GIRL I’m a country girl – men all have the same excuses for not wanting to date me

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One common comment is that 'men don't like manly girls'

Leaning on her kitchen counter, Kenzie sips from a can and stares directly into the camera with lots of attitude - and makes her stance clear.

“Guys don’t like manly girls,” she captions her video, highlighting excuses she's had from men about why they don't want to date her.

In the past, she's also been called "a cocky bitch" and told "you just like attention".

Well, pay attention guys, because Kenzie won't change for any man.

She believes what they are really saying is: “You’re out of my league and I’m intimidated by your confidence.”

Kenzie has struck a chord with many, men and women, who like what this country girl is saying.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I won’t bother reading the article. My response is the same it would be for anyone with a my way or the highway attitude, “How’s that working for you?”
Some guys do like a butch chick. There was a couple I saw at Aldi a couple of weeks ago. She was in her cargo pants, Carhartt hoodie and camo bball cap and built like a refrigerator. :sshrug:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Some guys do like a butch chick. There was a couple I saw at Aldi a couple of weeks ago. She was in her cargo pants, Carhartt hoodie and camo bball cap and built like a refrigerator. :sshrug:
I see couples like that a lot. "Gym Buddies". It's all over once one of them stops going to the gym and looses that 6-pac.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I won’t bother reading the article. My response is the same it would be for anyone with a my way or the highway attitude, “How’s that working for you?”

Works out great because after you've kissed some toads you find a compatible mate.

I saw a meme the other day that went something like:

Don't be sad that you're not everyone's cup of tea. You never see coffee being sad that it's not tea.

Something like that. Anyway, I think women try to hard to fit some square peg in their round hole ( :jet: ) instead of just catch/release until they find a good fit. I did it myself and it's exhausting.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Ummmm, she doesn’t look very manly. Anyway, I’m sort of a Tom-boy myself. Love a lot of things guys like (fishing, cars, shooting, off-color humor). But I know how to be a lady and not be ‘in your face’ to prove some sort of point. Never had a problem getting a date. I think a lot of these women that write these articles just don’t know how to be polite, respectful, and enjoy a mans company. If you’re constantly bashing men, why would any of them want to date you? Chill out and relax. Have some fun and get off of Tiktok.

Works out great because after you've kissed some toads you find a compatible mate.

I saw a meme the other day that went something like:

Don't be sad that you're not everyone's cup of tea. You never see coffee being sad that it's not tea.

Something like that. Anyway, I think women try to hard to fit some square peg in their round hole ( :jet: ) instead of just catch/release until they find a good fit. I did it myself and it's exhausting.
You are not a my way or the highway person.

You all are missing the point. Guys aren’t disinterested because of her looks or that she’s a tomboy, but rather because she’s defensive and combative. And so I ask again how is that working for her?

BernieP

Resident PIA
You all are missing the point. Guys aren’t disinterested because of her looks or that she’s a tomboy, but rather because she’s defensive and combative. And so I ask again how is that working for her?
Most of those videos are full of bull, it's an act to get clicks. $$
What that video would say to me is "NARCISSIST" - it's not me, it's them.
If it's true, that's why. It's not her clothes or hair or anything physical. It's because she's a whining narcissist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I never watch those things because there's something dysfunctional about a woman who'd put out a video like that in the first place. You can never go wrong to avoid people who make Tik Tok videos about what a catch (or not) they are. That said, there are any number of guys who'd rush to be her love slave so I doubt she'll die alone unless she wants to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can put up a strong belligerent front all you want. You make concessions and compromise. It’s why he puts up with you. He may run away from you to his happy place with his fishing pole but overall he thinks your rages are cute.

:lol:

I'm sure you meant that in the nicest possible way.

SamSpade

Pfft.

If she were a man, people would just say he's a self-absorbed *******.

It's ridiculous to complain that the reason you're not getting what you want from other people is that the REST OF HUMANITY is messed up.