Cover Girl

mitzi

:drama: Overkill! I'm open minded (or try to be) but this is over the top (mostly with the facial hair). I was looking at how-to tutorials and this is what I come up with :drama:

Attachments

• covergirl.jpg
    covergirl.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 486

gemma_rae

He looks like the courtesy clerk at the Safeway in La Plata. The facial hair really throws you when you get up close enough. He's a very slight young guy and acts so meek, but you know he's got to have the balls of a brass monkey to wear that make up in public.

mitzi

He looks like the courtesy clerk at the Safeway in La Plata. The facial hair really throws you when you get up close enough. He's a very slight young guy and acts so meek, but you know he's got to have the balls of a brass monkey to wear that make up in public.

There was a guy at one of the fast food places here that wore full makeup. At least he didn't have a beard. For some reason, all the makeup and beard just looks ugh to me. If I were a gay guy, that wouldn't attract me :dead:.

Lump

It pisses me off how beautiful his eye make up is all of the time!