Cover of the National Review

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Exactly! If the cover of that left coast rag went national, everyone would just laugh. Obama can't be criticized or satirized, it's racist to do so. :sarcasm:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Exactly! If the cover of that left coast rag went national, everyone would just laugh. Obama can't be criticized or satirized, it's racist to do so. :sarcasm:

I've read on quite a few other online newsites' threads that copies of TheNewYorker are hard to find - seems they've been selling out all over the place. From airport newsstands to places like Barnes & Noble.

I also noted that I'm not the only one to attribute this to a Clinton-type of hit job. There are a lot of people who think that. If you read that article in the magazine (which I did) even THAT was not particularly flattering to Obama.

The fact that they use the "but the Republicans WOULD have said it, and you KNOW they're thinking it" ruse should also give one pause. Last time I checked, it is NOT illegal to THINK anything. And you can't be arrested for what you are ABOUT to do/say/think.

Yet.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
The fact that they use the "but the Republicans WOULD have said it, and you KNOW they're thinking it" ruse should also give one pause. Last time I checked, it is NOT illegal to THINK anything. And you can't be arrested for what you are ABOUT to do/say/think.

Yet.

Where's Tom Cruise and the pre-crime unit?

ImnoMensa

I'm curious what did Michelle say - I didn't hear anything, nor have I read anything and considering, what Obama said can hardly be construed as whining. Seems more like a media push/whine to me.

The cartoon I posted was not on the cover of anything - it was merely an internet thing and sent to me by my spanish speaking comrades that are harbored illegally in my basement.

I think she is using sarcasm about harboring illegals in her basement, but with liberals its hard to tell.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
That's why I referred to it as a "faux" magazine cover. I read the National Review Online and didn't think it was a real depiction of anything they'd done.

Another news update!!!

Our soon to be indicted…. Governor/Obama political mentor/Tony Rezko Associate……….Rod Blagojevich….stated yesterday that “Chicago is Out of Control”….he also stated that he’s talking to the Illinois State Police and the National Guard to see if they can help.

Since June 26, there has been a child shot nearly every day……also, 29 Chicago Public School students have been shot since last fall.

The epicenter of this violence…..is the community that Barack Obama “organized”…the South Side of Chicago…….

Since Barry has absolutely zero foreign policy/military experience…..and he clearly has no clue what the hell he is talking about in regards to the conflicts in the Middle East……….

Maybe he should delay his superficial dog and pony show overseas…..and instead, take his bandwagon riding media friends to his hometown………where he can bring some attention to the out of control violence, murder, and warfare that is happening……right here…… in the city, and state, he represents…….Chicago, Illinois……

Attachments

• barack-obama-somali-elder-clothing3.jpg
    barack-obama-somali-elder-clothing3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 25
  • in_obama_kenya.jpg
    in_obama_kenya.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 07-13-08.jpg
    07-13-08.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 24