Crab Feast event in SoMD this Saturday?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is also the Beach Party on the Square Saturday and the Lawnmower races at Bowles Farm.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
There is also the Beach Party on the Square Saturday and the Lawnmower races at Bowles Farm.

Just got the tickets:

69th Annual Crab Feast
Friday 8/1 (not Sat. As told)
5 to 8 pm
Adult $65, general admission
Navy-Marine Corps Stadium
Annapolis, MD

Says "unruly patrons may be asked to leave without refund"

So .... that means Hank can't go lol

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Both of which I'd probably rather do than go to a crab feast. Seems like a waste of the tickets if we go and don't eat crabs. If I do decide to eat a couple I'll remember not to bite the legs to open them LOL. If it wasn't for nice people I wouldn't get a chance to do some of the things I've been able to do lately like attend that great dinner at the Gayord Hotel last December, go to the Redskins home game, and now tickets for a crab feast. I spend all my money on critter rescue.

Hey Gilligan, the website says they are sold out, but that may be too far who the person wanting to go to a crab feast?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hey Gilligan, the website says they are sold out, but that may be too far who the person wanting to go to a crab feast?

Yep..they were looking for something in SOMD..not up north.

I've got another thing I have to do...otherwise I'd be all over that Beer and BBQ thing at the St. Mary's fairgrounds. Still might try to get there tomorrow..

And the lawn mower races at Bowles are a blast..been to almost every one of those they have had.

FED_UP

Both of which I'd probably rather do than go to a crab feast. Seems like a waste of the tickets if we go and don't eat crabs. If I do decide to eat a couple I'll remember not to bite the legs to open them LOL. If it wasn't for nice people I wouldn't get a chance to do some of the things I've been able to do lately like attend that great dinner at the Gayord Hotel last December, go to the Redskins home game, and now tickets for a crab feast. I spend all my money on critter rescue.

Preferred Dining is sold out not the General Dining.